Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

“I Am The Last Of The Males” – Billionaire, Obi Cubana Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The Last Of The Males” – Billionaire, Obi Cubana Says (338 Views)

Lagos Standstill As billionaire Obi Cubana Launches ODOGWU Bitters (photos) / I Love You All- Obi Cubana Says As He Shares New Photo After His Release / Angel Reveals Why She Bath And Have S£x With The Males In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am The Last Of The Males” – Billionaire, Obi Cubana Says by hdmovieplug(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana has taken to social media to show off his elder brothers as he reveals he’s the last son of his family.

Sharing the adorable family picture which showed him with his two older brothers he noted that his parents gave birth to 5 children, 3 sons and 2 daughters, and he’s the 4th child and last son.

Obi identified the first son as Sir Nnamdi Chu Iyiegbu and his immediate elder brother as Ike Iyiegbu.

“I was born the 4th child in a family of 5.I am the last of the males; 3 guys and 2 babes! @sir_chu_akaeze Akaeze is the 1st and @ike_cubana is the 3rd and my immediate elder bro…….” He captioned the photo.

See his post below;

https://16vibes.com/i-am-the-last-of-the-males-billionaire-obi-cubana-writes-as-he-shows-off-his-brothers/

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Wizkid Became BIG WIZ? – Lady Shares His Journey To Fame (video) / Few Weeks After Tiwa Savage, Another Popular Nigerian Musician, Waje, Loses Dad / Terms And Conditions That Lionel Messi Included In His Contract With PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.