Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,866 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Gambling Ruined My Life, Destroyed My Dream And Made Me Contemplate Suicide - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Gambling Ruined My Life, Destroyed My Dream And Made Me Contemplate Suicide (4963 Views)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gambling Ruined My Life, Destroyed My Dream And Made Me Contemplate Suicide by Easylife2020(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Take it or leave it! ... Sport betting is govern by the demons.

Whether you are operating betting shop or you are the customers that bet in the shop or online, your destiny has be given to the devil to destroy and that's the fact.

The devil who is the destiny killer, will lure u to sport betting and will allow you to win in order to cage down ur destiny (Gambling addiction) and make sure your mind is been taken away from God purpose for your life.

Crazy enough, devil will not allow you to stop betting and he will make sure you waste years and miss God plans for your life.

What the devil does is that he will always give you new strategies or ideas to use anytime you loose so that you will keep betting, he keep doing this until he totally destroy your life. (Don't forget that it's thesame devil that will give you a cap and later collect the cap back including your whole head)

If you are already into sport betting please stop it now for your own good. There's demonic forces attached to sport betting. You can't escape it, ...they are destiny killer!

1 Like

Re: How Gambling Ruined My Life, Destroyed My Dream And Made Me Contemplate Suicide by patwizzy(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2023
Bro no be lie
Re: How Gambling Ruined My Life, Destroyed My Dream And Made Me Contemplate Suicide by guobe: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2023
If easylife is actual with what he is saying,he actually ruined your life yourself and not betting.In everything in life there are rules guiding it so also betting.In betting rules you don't bet with rent money,school fees money,feeding money etc.uou don't chase your losses.you broke the betting rule and you got your fingers burnt.Betting should be a fun hobby and not a money making venture because there are no guarantees.you said you lost 3 million naira, how did you make the 3 million naira before were you into yahoo. If it was yahoo funds then it deserves what has happened to it.In all I think your story is just made up and not real.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make N98K In 6days With N2,800 / Cristiano Ronaldo - Cr7 Fans' Thread - G. O. A. T / Thread For Free Daily 2odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.