Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Any remedy for memory loss? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any remedy for memory loss? (592 Views)

Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / The Best Food As Medicine For Memory Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any remedy for memory loss? by weirdo44: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm really suffering from memory loss, I forget new events easily. I don't know how it all started but I could remember when I was in secondary school, studying for exams is a big thing for me, I'll have to read and read for me to cram what I've read. Even after the much reading I'll still not be able to remember many of what I've read, what actually helped me then was that I always make sure I understand what I'm being taught in class so I'd be able to reframe it in another words when asked in exams. wondered how some people would be able to trace what happened weeks ago without forgetting any of it.. Say something to me in a minute and in the next minute I would have forgotten it..it's really annoying and I don't know what to do about it.. Anyone with a good suggestion on how I can deal with this?
Re: Any remedy for memory loss? by olabismal(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Keep on with the prayer
Re: Any remedy for memory loss? by oxypressPlus: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2021
weirdo44:
I'm really suffering from memory loss, I forget new events easily. I don't know how it all started but I could remember when I was in secondary school, studying for exams is a big thing for me, I'll have to read and read for me to cram what I've read. Even after the much reading I'll still not be able to remember many of what I've read, what actually helped me then was that I always make sure I understand what I'm being taught in class so I'd be able to reframe it in another words when asked in exams. wondered how some people would be able to trace what happened weeks ago without forgetting any of it.. Say something to me in a minute and in the next minute I would have forgotten it..it's really annoying and I don't know what to do about it.. Anyone with a good suggestion on how I can deal with this?

We know hbot can help your memory loss.
Just do your research by typing: hbot for memory loss.

https://www.amenclinics.com/blog/3-surprising-ways-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-helps-brain-health/#:~:text=HBOT%20improves%20brain%20metabolism%20in%20Alzheimer's%20disease.&text=The%20study%20was%20performed%20on,and%20her%20anxiety%20was%20gone.

https://www.hyperbariccentersofswflorida.com/hbot-for-treated-indications-off-label-indications/hyperbaric-chamber-memory-loss/

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: Any remedy for memory loss? by Healthyway15: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
weirdo44:

I hope this helps
https://www.nairaland.com/6678321/9-significant-ways-boost-memory#104275862

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Make Your Joystick Bigger And Stronger! / Why Nigerian Doctors Are More Humble Nowadays / CBD: The Hidden Ingredient In French Cuisine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.