Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

“I Was Born The 4th Child In The Family Of Five”-obi Says As He Drops New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Born The 4th Child In The Family Of Five”-obi Says As He Drops New Photo (399 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Born The 4th Child In The Family Of Five”-obi Says As He Drops New Photo by Admob090(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Famous Nigerian Billionaire Businessman, Obi Cubana has recently taken to his verified Instagram account to drop new picture of himself and his two elder brother spotted during the funeral ceremony of their late mother. According to his tweet, “I was born 4th child in a family of five, I am the last of the males, 3 guys and 2 girls, Akaeze is the 1st, Ike is the 3rd and my immediate elder brother”

In the photo shared above, Obi Cubana and his two brothers were so excited as they were captured in one picture smiling together as one family.

A few minutes ago after the post went viral on social media, fans rush down to the comment box section and react from a different perspective.

Check Out The Screenshot Of His Fans Relations Below:

CONTINUE READING [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

Re: “I Was Born The 4th Child In The Family Of Five”-obi Says As He Drops New Photo by ncpat(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
So

(1) (Reply)

The Moment NEPA Light Went Off In Big Brother’s House / BBNaija: Pere's Media Handler Releases Statement Following Clash With Whitemoney / Oba Saheed Elegushi ,olu Of Iwo,oba Oniru Of Iru Grace Mother Abimbola Ajayi Chu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.