Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What The Banks Don't Want You To Know About Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What The Banks Don't Want You To Know About Money. (245 Views)

Have You Noticed That Some Banks Don't Run 24 Hours ATM Service Anymore? / TELECOMS VTU Business SecretsThe Banks Don't Want You To Know Will Blow Ur Mind / Torn And Worn Out N100 In Circulation, A Deliberate Act By The Banks? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Banks Don't Want You To Know About Money. by Tbeniza(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Have you ever wondered what the banks use your money for? When ever you deposit some money in the bank as your savings what do you think happens to that money? Some would say the money is stored in a big vault inside the bank and when you want your money back they just go open the big vault and voila your money is back in your hands. Well today I am here to tell you that is absolutely not correct. The fact is when ever you deposit money in the bank you just handed the banks a golden opportunity to use that your money to make more money for themselves. How do I mean? Well the banks are smart people and they know how to utilize money. I mean why won't they. That is why they are the banks, that is their job to know how to use money right? Now the question is what do you think they use your money for. Well that's simple. The banks use your money that you safely deposited to venture into numerous business. Real estate, farming, loans, forex and so many more. This banks reaps profits upon profits from this business they venture into and yet you are not compensated for providing them with the money they used to startup this big businesses. Far from it you are even debited for giving them your money to make more money for themselves. Sounds dumb of us but in reality that is what the banks do and we give them this free will without remorse. So my question to you guys now is why give the banks this much control over your money. Why make the banks richer while you are struggling to meet ends meet? I know some of you might say "well it's the banks that take the risk so far they give me my money when I need it I am fine". But in this world we live in only risk takers make it in life. Why not have control over your money and take calculated risk in other to enrich your pocket and not that of the banks. Well one way to take a calculated risk and making another source of income is through the financial market which you can call forex and stock trading. The banks trade forex and invest in the stock market with your money so why not do same? And I know most people have little or no knowledge about the forex or stock market but that shouldn't stop you from trying to learn. The forex market open doors to so many opportunities. Once you are profitable in the forex market you have more capital to venture into other business be it agriculture or technology. So why not learn forex today. Currently I am giving a one month absolutely free tutorial on the forex market and how to be profitable from it. And it is absolutely free. Give me a watsapp message today so you can be added to the group. 09071990405. It's time to take control of your finances. Don't let the banks do it for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hire An Ebook Writer!!! / POS Terminal Available! / Risks Of Shipping A Container Without A Freight Forwarder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.