Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer (43039 Views)

Patoranking's Daughter, Wilmer In New Pictures / Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter Wilmer / Patoranking And Daughter, Wilmer In Father's Day Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Singer, Patoranking recently stepped out with his daughter, Wilmer and has shared photos of the two of them on his Instagram page.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by slawormiir: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Should we say congratulations to them now

Baby girls and their love for thier daddy

Not surprised though...Like charges repel each other and unlike charges attract

Doveflies:

Surprise about u writing "Like charges repel each other and unlike charges attract",,, hmmmm, xo u go school?
Like seriously...you think say na only how to bang pussy, smoke weed and drink alcohol I sabi?

Me way dey jack(read ) physics and chemistry...na computer science department I for finish for uniben

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Onyi22(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
So cute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Ajibade123(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
the only celeb without stupid controversy

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by temitope27(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice, they both look great

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by nextBIGthing: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice and adorable

But how is this news ?

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by tfelicityk(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cute!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by EXLOVER(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
The day i will fvck a girl i truly love, i won't use a condom, cause i will need to deposit an evidence of my love for her inside her

For now i will always use condom on all this yori yori girls coming my way and i will keep destroying the evidence.

Cute evidence from Patoranking

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Danniella99(f): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
The girl has grown up to become beautiful

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by davifid: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Sunnybay7: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lovely
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Ceenachi: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
This our celebrities eh See the kind of names they're giving their kids..

C their children names Zion,Wilmer, Denzel and co.....can’t wait to b rich so i can name my baby “meldy luv”

Dnt even knw d meaning sad

26 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Justinlean02(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
They both look amazing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
What a beautiful picture. kiss kiss kiss

Joy of fatherhood.

Now, y'all know wetin happen for Abule wink

From all of us @[/b] : Congratulations Patoranking.

*singing* [b]Abule

This is another 'tory oh, from my one
Make I tell you wetin happen for Abule
'Bout this big party inside my abule
I went there with my best friend Kunle
Kunle dey there with hin girlfriend Shile
Ghetto girls dem dey like takasufe
So many pretty girls dey inside my mule
I just dey wonder say, which kind party eh
Everythin' yapa, everythin' dey

Ahh, oshey
I get many girls, wey dem dey come from Mowe
AJ boys, dem dey like to throw-away
Omo see gobe
We just havin' fun
We wan' carry on
Crazy girls like Mega Thee Stallion
But my girlfriend dey here dey turn me on

That's why I hold am tight
Hold am jeje (go)
Hold am tight
Hold am jeje (go)
That's why I hold am tight
Hold am jeje (go)
Hold am tight
Hold am jeje (go)

Omoge whine am, you can do better
Sweet gbedu from Ebute Metta
All the way to Naija Delta

Na we get am
Plenty ololo
Gyal'em enuff, ogologo
I just want sharply take one photo
Before the Baba dem tell us to go

Ahh, oshey
I get many girls, wey dem dey come from Mowe
AJ boys, dem dey like to throw-away
Omo see gobe
We just havin' fun
We wan' carry on
Crazy girls like Mega Thee Stallion
But my girlfriend dey here dey turn me on

Sing till fade cool

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Alexandersantos(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cute....

5 years fb acct for sale at affordable price....

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by LOKOLESCO(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Carbon copy

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Jerryherd: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Father and daughter love

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by bebet00: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
I love it

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by aare07(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Man like pato
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by FOREX4free(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Sleeknigga: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
p
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by noskcid(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
I want to be a brand that when I snap a photo of me on my social media account, a big brand will screenshot it and send on their blog to promote their blog.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Justinlean02:
They both look amazing grin

You say what??! embarassed undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Nice and adorable

But how is this news ?
Dem force u open the thread?!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by BigDawsNet: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin Beautiful

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dad and daughter
Re: Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer by jaymichael(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ajibade123:
the only celeb without stupid controversy
Them dey plenty. Dare Art Alade, Falz nko? What of Adekunle Gold. Very reasonable humans still dey the entertainment industry.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Buys His Wife, Opeyemi A Car (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.