Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Coolant For Lexus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coolant For Lexus (1693 Views)

Water Or Coolant For Radiator / Custom Duty For Lexus RX 350 / Which Coolant For Rx330? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coolant For Lexus by Tomygins: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
What coolant can I use for my lexus IS 300. I do ot wanna buy those fake abro greenish piece of crap that will knock compressor . Pls what is the best and quality coolant to use for a lexus,as the coolant reservoir tank is empty and i need it to freeze and be cold
Re: Coolant For Lexus by autologic: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tomygins:
What coolant can I use for my lexus IS 300. I do ot wanna buy those fake abro greenish piece of crap that will knock compressor . Pls what is the best and quality coolant to use for a lexus,as the coolant reservoir tank is empty and i need it to freeze and be cold
Recommended coolant from manufacturer.

Re: Coolant For Lexus by Tomygins: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
How much and how do I apply. Do I pour everything inside or half cos instructions on the coolant cap is in Japanese. Also what is the best quality catalyst cleaner for lexus. I want premium. I only want to buy to mechanic for change of shocks and probably topping of ac.....
autologic:

Recommended coolant from manufacturer.
Re: Coolant For Lexus by seanfer(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tomygins:
How much and how do I apply. Do I pour everything inside or half cos instructions on the coolant cap is in Japanese. Also what is the best quality catalyst cleaner for lexus. I want premium. I only want to buy to mechanic for change of shocks and probably topping of ac.....

Yo pour everything, I think you will need 6 liters of that..
Re: Coolant For Lexus by Grupo(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Tomygins:

You have to drain out the current coolant or water in the cooling system or radiator.

Then pour this coolant in. You will need about six liters. So that's two gallons of that coolant up there (you will pour one gallon and half).

A gallon is sold for around 12k as at when I bought it last year. Don't know how much they cost now.
Re: Coolant For Lexus by Tomygins: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pls what type of engine oil can I use for my lexus IS . It says on the manual SAE 5w 30. And what fits this is Mobil 1 at 34k. Pls is this the right specification or where can I get the factory toyota/lexus 5w 30 engine oil from

Re: Coolant For Lexus by dru23(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tomygins:
Pls what type of engine oil can I use for my lexus IS . It says on the manual SAE 5w 30. And what fits this is Mobil 1 at 34k. Pls is this the right specification or where can I get the factory toyota/lexus 5w 30 engine oil from

For a luxury car like urs Mobil 1 Extended Performance is good choice
Re: Coolant For Lexus by dru23(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tomygins:

Prestone coolant is good . if u can find the original ones...
Re: Coolant For Lexus by Tomygins: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
I couldn't afford Mobil 1,too cost. I got nowhere oil after all lexus rugged.
dru23:

For a luxury car like urs Mobil 1 Extended Performance is good choice

(1) (Reply)

Things To Check When Buying A Tokumbo Used Car / Pls Advise On Volkwagen Passat / My Coil Spring And Tire, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.