Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death (66759 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm not one of what you just mentioned and will never be. As for him being a good guy argue with your keyboard
Albertone:

Why won't he be your brother?
Bunch of cultists angry

I'm worried about how you came about the conclusion that he seems to be a good guy. undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
He killed a girl on 18th July, on 22nd July he went to same place to pick another girl. Some people were conceived from the womb with wickedness, they are a menace to society. When this devil is locked in prison, one one idiot will go and bring them out again in the name of "pardon". Evil men like this should be locked out permanently without pardon.

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by johncallidon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
In Lucky dube's voice.... "...Crime does not pay, he said to me, Education is the key, as a little boy then, I thought I know what I was doing but today here am I in jail, I am a Prisoner ooo."

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Zane2point4(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Wetin come be two thousand naira way you nor fit add join the eight thousand to complete the deal..

A deal is a deal.....
Probably she nor bang the boy well... but just give her the money and let her go

I patronise runs babe alot...if you are the type of person that gets angry and don't tolerate then do away with runs babe....they can be annoying and dramatic at times and also sweet most times
E no get bad thing wey u never do

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Nisiw365: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
He killed a girl on 18th July, on 22nd July he went to same place to pick another girl. Some people were conceived from the womb with wickedness, they are a menace to society. When this devil is locked in prison, one one idiot will go and bring them out again in the name of "pardon". Evil men like this should be locked out permanently without pardon.
He killed her in self defense. Justice for the boy because I don't know how 18yr old boy would kill 28 years old woman
Free the boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
TRP is DIAMOND..... hard ballz
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fiscus105:

Infact at 28, is it the time for olosho work? When time is ticking second by second? And if she wanted, why criminal teenager? Woman atimes.
grin grin. Greed kills
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Albertone(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
LEEAffairs:
I'm not one of what you just mentioned and will never be. As for him being a good guy argue with your keyboard

I initially typed an epistle to educate you but I erased it....I stopped giving unsolicited advices long ago.

Continue ass licking someone that EFCC and anti cult must not set their eyes on.

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
What a sad end
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Donaluta(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I love you Mr. . Please don't ask me why.

Because of the bad news him dey drop on a regular abi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Vireani79: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Wetin come be two thousand naira way you nor fit add join the eight thousand to complete the deal..

A deal is a deal.....
Probably she nor bang the boy well... but just give her the money and let her go

I patronise runs babe alot...if you are the type of person that gets angry and don't tolerate then do away with runs babe....they can be annoying and dramatic at times and also sweet most times

The guy na fool.
Even if e turn and rough and later beg
The gal for vex but she go calm down

The problem be say e no wan pay
And he no sabi japa.
Me don carry Wella wey be say if the gal no do well or if she over chop or loose guard sleep like fool.
I go discharge leave am for hotel with change like 1k for table
grin grin grin

Runs babes get as dem dey handle dem
All he needed to do was beg am or change am rough
She go curse u but she go leave with that 8k

Now see how small change don destroy small boy life
Another thing fit be say him don high with smoke or better drug

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by usen1234: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
ex convict @ 18. Still going back he deserves a trophy

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Channel your hate on him not me. Nawao
Albertone:

I initially typed an epistle to educate you but I erased it....I stopped giving unsolicited advices long ago.

Continue ass licking someone that EFCC and anti cult must not set their eyes on.

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Springboot: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That girl that Bastard killed was also trying to make ends too. The Country is hard, that girl he killed was just trying to Survive.

Spits in Disgust

There are better ways to make ends meet than going Into a dangerous thing like prostitution, you all need to stop encouraging prostitution.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Benrosaria(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104183354:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/18-year-old-boy-arrested-for-allegedly-stabbing-28-year-old-runs-girl-to-death-in-ogun.html

Who said the story and who should confirm the story??

Love is lost
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
What do you mean by self defense? Why did boy of 18 who was released from prison just a month ago, engage in crime again? Did he renege in his agreement with her? You support evil. What was he doing with a woman?
Nisiw365:

He killed her in self defense. Justice for the boy because I don't know how 18yr old boy would kill 28 years old woman
Free the boy
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by bibbiana(f): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
18yrs boy carry olosho. He's going back to prison with full force, never to return

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by DonSpankie: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lexusgs430:
For this young age, hin don dey carry ashawo....... cheesy

When I was 18, I dey............... wink

The Future of Nigeria is very blurred
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by ImaIma1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
He was just released from police custody and he is back there. That's obviously where he belongs.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
DonSpankie:

The Future of Nigeria is very blurred

Just like bokeh effect....... wink
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Nisiw365: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What do you mean by self defense? Why did boy of 18 who was released from prison just a month ago, engage in crime again? Did he renege in his agreement with her? You support evil. What was he doing with a woman?
Is it a crime to Bleep so what do you mean by what was be doing with a woman.
They had a misunderstanding and the call girl tried to kill him because she is under the influence of drugs
So he had to defend himself and kill her instead . its called self defense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by tiswell(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
vibre:

At 18, already a hardened murderer. I am sure he is a product of the cultism that you always promote on this forum. May it never be well with the lives of everyone that is luring our youth into a life of cultism, may they live a miserable life and die a miserable death if they don't desist from such evil agenda.
slowamir never promoted cultism here,he just dey catch cruise via yahoo formats...you too talk cho cho choo choo oo

Haba fa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Gunboysavage(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol but Slawormirrr no dey promote cultism na
vibre:

At 18, already a hardened murderer. I am sure he is a product of the cultism that you always promote on this forum. May it never be well with the lives of everyone that is luring our youth into a life of cultism, may they live a miserable life and die a miserable death if they don't desist from such evil agenda.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by sisisioge: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wow! Why are the cold blooded killers looking more innocent by the day? This small boy killed a whole human being! It is well.
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Drizzy5001(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
What a wasted life sad
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
So you just end ya career on top of woman matter?
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
You must be a kid. You can't read and comprehend that simple write up. He came back with a knife and stabbed her with it. What self defense are you talking about when she had no weapon on her. Go back and read the post and you will see influence of drugs is not what caused the misunderstanding, rather it was money. If you can't see the wickedness of his actions, then probably you are just like him.
Nisiw365:

Is it a crime to Bleep so what do you mean by what was be doing with a woman.
They had a misunderstanding and the call girl tried to kill him because she is under the influence of drugs
So he had to defend himself and kill her instead . its called self defense
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Lightorder: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
ivolt:

Teenage murderer.
His life is already over before it begins.
If he wasn't caught, he would have killed more or become a notorious armed robber
to fund his prostitute-loving hobby.
upcoming serial killer, stopped
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by armadeo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
He should have asked for urgent 2k from friends and family to escape this tragedy
Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Nisiw365: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You must be a kid. You can't read and comprehend that simple write up. He came back with a knife and stabbed her with it. What self defense are you talking about when she had no weapon on her. Go back and read the post and you will see influence of drugs is not what caused the misunderstanding, rather it was money. If you can't see the wickedness of his actions, then probably you are just like him.
The money issue was just a cover up. The olosho was on drugs and tried to kill the innocent boy but the boy being male overpowered her and killed her instead

We will protest for the boy to be released

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death by Lightorder: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
The devil don successfully waste this boy soul
He's just 18 and Baba nah ex convict, murder suspect, and he's also addicted to sleeping with prostitutes angry

Am sure if they (police) conduct further checks they will even discover that boy belong to a secret cult

What a life
are you still investigating what is obvious? That should be his starters pack nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.