Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves (1789 Views)

Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. / IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
I read yesterday that Delta is passing a land bill to consider Fulanis. I want to warn strongly that Fulanis are not looking for land but fighting jihads. It will be the biggest mistake in the history of Delta state, and selling Deltans to killers. Why now insecurity is this high? What are the Fulanis doing with the vast land in the north where the original owners have been slaughtered? Why are they desperate about the land in the south? I don't support such bills. Which Fulanis exactly, which data do you base your bills, how do you control the influx of foreign Fulanis and their heinous activities? Benue, Kaduna and the entire north made such big mistake and now they are regretting, paying with their bloods, burying their people daily. Don't destroy the future of Niger Delta please. Fulanis don't need land, they want a republic, they are killing for it. If you can count the number of graves of people killed by Fulanis in the north, then I will support it.

18 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by sonofspada(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Most correct post I've seen today

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Forexmerchant(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's not by force we live together if the other cannot trust the other because of many irreconcilable differences and barriers. Let's not pretend, we would be better off apart.
Check my Siggy for a legitimate side hustle and thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't how much the animals collected to make such bills.

6 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by OBALOLA55(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
RUGA
NLTP
GRAZING ROUTE
ARE ALL JIHAD

SOUTHERNERS SHINE YOUR EYES

CC

HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY THEBOSSTREVOR1 ONIONBANDIT

6 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Decolonel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
First of all, nobody is giving Dem shit.

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Decolonel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
First of all, nobody is giving Dem sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
tell them my brother tell them before its too late

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by tesseract: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Not far from the truth Op. You have said it all. The guys passing the laws will be long gone when their grandchildren start reaping the consequences of this decision...ask Plateau state... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by realstars: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nothing bitter than the truth. but this one is a sweet, a clean and a plane truth.

2 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by FreedomArmy: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Imagine giving someone free land when the original deltans do not even have enough.

2 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Some of law makers are daft. I don't know how such people got elected.

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by overall90: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thank you for articulating very clearly what a lot of us know.
In addition, how can you leave grasslands where grass is abundant and you want to rear your cattle inside thick rain forests.

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by theTranscriber: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Stupid law

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Born2Breed(f): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
There are a lot of northern sympathizers in Delta State

2 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
They had better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Mangekyo: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm aware of it, but again, there's no cause for alarm! The people of Delta have me, so if the Fulani makes any silly move, I'll treat them in the language of which they will understand.

My visual prowess is still unrivaled! There's no cause for alarm!

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Investigative: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Op
Thank tou

3 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
If I say I understand politicians from the south, I will be lying. They are too unprincipled.

3 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by techwaya: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ikas ,ukwanni , ikwerres and ndokwas are natural slaves of Benin masters down to fulanis who they gladly gave their land ,and they are proud slaves because they still claim to be Benin migrants which is true,they were slaves who ran away from Benin kingdom when the oba wanted to use them for sacrifice and settle west bank of the Niger.

The most painful part is that the Benin know they are not indigenous to the land so they were just good for hardlabour and sacrifice ,they are the ones Reno omokri was talking about in that video,ask yourself if it took Britain 30 years to conquer enuani and southeast with their modern weapons then Benin stand no chance to conquer southeast igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Delta better not play with fire.

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by nairalandankrah: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Investigative:
Op
Thank tou
You did well my brother.. Will use this on my status..hope am permitted?

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
A word is enough for the wise cool

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Egalitarian1: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
I totally agree with the OP on this apt submission.

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
We better shine our eyes

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
We better shine our eyes.
Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by FakeUnity: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
There was something Sheik Gumi said one time that caught my attention. He said that if a man has ambition and wants power and riches, he is easier to control by the powers above him..

The most ambitious of southern leaders are the biggest tools in the hands of the fulanis. Fulanis are using the greed of southern leaders to manipulate them.

People like MNK who are not interested in whatever fulani has to offer remains their biggest headache. Know this and know peace.

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Investigative: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You did well my brother.. Will use this on my status..hope am permitted?
More than permitted
Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Zooposki(f): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

The most ambitious of southern leaders are the biggest tools in the hands of the fulanis. Fulanis are using the greed of southern leaders to manipulate them.

grin grin

Hmmmm. Tinubu. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it is a duck.

2 Likes

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Tinubu na tool

1 Like

Re: Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves by Guide777(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
RUGA
National Livestock Transformation Programme
GRAZING ROUTE
Inland waterways bill
Army Ranching programme
ALL NA JIHAD
Shine your eyes
Benue and Delta are very critical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News. Dr. Yusuf Datti Ahmed Emerge Labour Party Vice President Candidat / 2023: Drama As Crowd Boo Umeh, Peter Obi Of Enugu / Peter Obi maintain his lead in Ogun Opinion Poll, Agbado-oja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.