Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI (284 Views)

Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? / Snail Greenhouse Construction / Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI by tosyno85(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Am an agronomist with wealth of experience both in the openfield and greenhouse farming. Am looking out for interested individual, companies and group of people who are interested in greenhouse farming investment. With guarantee of high return on investment..

If interested you can contact me further for more details and analysis of the business. Thanks
Re: Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI by Mide3367: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
tosyno85:
Am an agronomist with wealth of experience both in the openfield and greenhouse farming. Am looking out for interested individual, companies and group of people who are interested in greenhouse farming investment. With guarantee of high return on investment..

If interested you can contact me further for more details and analysis of the business. Thanks
"I am" not "am"
Re: Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI by SocialJustice: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
What experience do you have managing Green houses successfully to prove you can manage this?

(1) (Reply)

Getting Your Farm Produce To The Direct Buyers / Farm Workers Needed / Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.