Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release (47667 Views)

El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment / Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by techWriter1: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
want's know if the dictator will disobey .. forget the despicable dictator never disheeds judge directives
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by infofta(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
if the moderators doesn't censor the insults on the President in the name of freedom of speech I see nairaland been taken down soon. I'm not APC or PDP

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
DMerciful:
The kaduna state govt and federal government has to pay huge compensation in a just country.

How can you incarcerate someone for over 4yrs just to be discharged and acquitted!

and all the protesting members soldiers and police killed nko !

injustice in Nigeria stinks

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by MYHUBBY: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

SECONDED and THIRDED.
ALL terrorists must be placed where they belong FOREVER.
No country will ever fold its arm and wash some nuisances keep killing and maiming innocent citizens of my country.

which one is wash and some nuisances? since you've started defending that illiterate your mode of sentences don get comma

like Buhari, like his uneducated cow

you're now reasoning like Alimajiri

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Maestrowmg(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Elzakzaky is out to complete islams jihadist mission. God helps us out in this zoo call country abeg
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by ajagidiagbo1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mumu, na your mentor Jonathan government arrested him.

Owlinrr:
This evil government sha.....
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by ImmaculateSpenc: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
SportsHD:
Zakzaky and his wife out.
Nnamdi kanu and igboho to start eating the dss watery beans.

Someone gats eat that beans.

Don't you think your father can eat the beans better?
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Handsum64: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
He will get sense by force when released
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

SECONDED and THIRDED.
No country will ever fold its arm and wash some nuisances keep killing and maiming innocent citizens of my country.
now imagine if it was your parents going through such ordeal...
I know you will say your parents are not terrorists but a terrorist apologist like you supporting those terrorists in power is no different from them
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Buksaylor: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
fergie001:

SAHARAREPORTERS

How many times....
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Lawly: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

SECONDED and THIRDED.

Wicked souls. First start with your terrorist president buhari and your terrorist minister of communication pantami
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Lightorder: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Four years of a man and his wife behind bars for nothing and you are busy enjoying your own family? It is your children and generation I feel for. Karma
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by TolaniLuv: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tupaq:

6yrs in detention without trial! Are we in democracy?

Please stop asking this questions. African country were democracy works .. and people even voted for Buhari is insane
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by VTJN(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Let's see if the tyrant will obey .. Remember the despicable tyrant never obeys court orders
who is the despicable tyrant?
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Latakia(f): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
uchennamani:

Anumanu
u mean your surname is anumanu grin
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Adisa89(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

May God forgive you. Ask anybody who lives in Zaria, they will school you on the evil acts of El zakzaky's group.
But not as evil as Boko Haram.
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Where are the ipobians that said it’s only them they go for when you cause trouble. These people terrorise their area when they come out, leading to deaths of people. Why people cannot practice their interests without attacking others I will never know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

SECONDED and THIRDED.

But d govt of ur "darling daddy" folds it's arms as bandits kill and kidnap school children and cash out huge ransoms
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ninejaywon:

You need to watch your back, u might get stabbed soon enough. You need to refrain from commenting on political threads forthwith.

U might not agree with his views, but it isn't proper to issue such threats. Just negate his views respectfully
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
We will still appeal the case to the Supreme Court..No space for terrorists in Nigeria.

Buh there is room & parlor for killer herdsmen, kidnappers & bandits.
only reply i have for nincompoops like you is naa two years e remain. never will nigerians make a mistake voting a Fulani. so enjoy the reign why it last
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by sreamsense: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Is better, he has learnt enough in detention, space needs to be created for Nnamdi Kanu to occupy. Commander in Chief of ESN/IPOB needs to occupy that position so he can continue to eat his watery beans

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't agree with zakzaky and I think he is a Islamist and just a milder version of boko Haram

But this news is a good day for our judiciary. Let them keep it up. No more unjust jailing
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by just2endowed: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Let's see if the tyrant will obey .. Remember the despicable tyrant never obeys court orders

Buhari said any court order that supersede nations sovereignty, rule of law should be swept aside for national interest.

So Nigeria is not gojnr to Obey any court order
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by OLULAW: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Islam is a satanic religion. Badhari is the chief satanic Imam of Nigeria. Stupid Nigerians stupidly voted for him twice.
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by thecommunist(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

May God forgive you. Ask anybody who lives in Zaria, they will school you on the evil acts of El zakzaky's group.
he cannot surpass pantami in his evilness, yet pantami na federal minister!
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by OLULAW: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Badhari in agbada is worst than all military juntas put together. Next visit abroad, his plane will crash into the Atlantic where all on board will perish. Note my words.
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by CoolAmbience(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

Don't bother waiting to see anything.

Buhari will not allow that, and I support him 100%.

Go and hug a transformer!

Nonsense!
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Okoroawusa: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who una no go support because of hatred?

So he is no longer Fulani and a Muslim again?

Mtchew...
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by mctech(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Let's see if it will be obeyed.
Re: Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release by Burruchaga71(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
After over 1000 people have died..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Swears In Chinelo Chidubem Odili As Rivers High Court Judge / Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.