Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kim Kardashian Shares Her Grandma's Pix At 87, Displaying family Resemblance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Shares Her Grandma's Pix At 87, Displaying family Resemblance (1154 Views)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos / Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares Her Grandma's Pix At 87, Displaying family Resemblance by xclassmagazine: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kim Kardashian shares her grandma's pix at 87, displaying the resemblance in the 3 generations of the Kardashian family.

Kim Kardashian took to Instagram to share matching and adorable pictures of her grandma at 87.

She did this to mark her grandmother 87th birthday with the caption:
Happy birthday MJ! you are the woman who taught me my work ethic and have taught me so much about life, love and relationships.
I am so grateful to have you by my side to always go to when I need you so much and hope today is magical for you grandma.
l love you so much.
See pix, click link.

https://www.xclassmagazine.com.ng/2021/07/kim-kardashian-shares-her-grandmas-pix.html

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Feasted On His Wife's Ear During Wedding Anniversary Party: Pics & Video / Pero, Expresses Shock After Tuface Idibia’s Family Endorsed Her As First Wife / See Beautiful Photos Of Chioma Jesus 50th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.