Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) (64698 Views)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by envoymedia: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kcee Gets Passionate Welcome From His Wife And Kids As He Visits Them In Turkey (Photos, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Kcee got a passionate welcome from his wife and children at the airport when he arrived Turkey to visit them, IgbereTV reports.

He shared video clips of the moment he was welcomed. He captioned the video;

"The moment my kids saw me at the airport..life is full of surprises and I gifted them one.. @misseijay

BMK TO THE WORLD"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR387MfDm2B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLheL67hPW0

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Zeezy81: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cruise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by iDonmanuel24(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
He's finally proud of his beautiful family. Good to see

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice.

I didn't even know he was married let alone having such grown up children.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
CharisEleos:
Nice.

I didn't even know he was married let alone having such grown up children.

The wife is a serious introvert

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

I see.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Gunboysavage(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Who is Kcee?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by UncleKoboko: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin

All these mumu people that will be in one country and keep their family in another... What's now the joy and purpose of having a family if you cannot spend regular quality times with them?

They usually think it's classy or it shows that they're rich, but na una sef una dey do...

Later, one or the two partners will be cheating on eachother or the children won't enjoy good parental care and training.

Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world that you can enjoy your money, legit or not if you're a rich person....

206 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by 900warriorz: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
If I mention country, go left, if I mention animal, go right

TURKEY tongue

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by shegzhkn: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Turkey huh ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by specie103(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Who is Kcee?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by DoctorDree(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Turkey of all places

8 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by DropsMic(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
I wonder where Presh dey now cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyfQ5iwH-FE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Family is such a beautiful thing for human smiley

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by mosaicafrique: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by LaSenior: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
cheesy

This country owe me 5millon Euros

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Ayo2004: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
When u are rich,your wife, children,friends and your pastor especially will worship u grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by LaSenior: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoctorDree:
Turkey of all places
grin cheesy

Is cheaper to live in Turkey oooo

Life in Turkey is less expensive

With little money you will be living like a boss in Turkey

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by wellmax(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
So wetin concern us?

Mtcheeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm still in the business of reviving dead laptops such as MacBook HP Dell etc including phones . A trial will convince you
Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by thesolutions(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Boys are balling in Turkey. And someone above me is saying turkey of all places. The most peaceful place on earth.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by mypain2: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lovely
Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Ayo2004: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Family is such a beautiful thing for human smiley
For a rich Nigerian man*
No go lose guard if u never get money o

15 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Namoosky(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
smiley
Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by freeman131: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
So this guy don marry?
I thought all he knew how to do was frolicking around his younger brother's wife undecided
Anyways Igbo Amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
No comment
Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
envoymedia:
Kcee Gets Passionate Welcome From His Wife And Kids As He Visits Them In Turkey (Photos, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Kcee got a passionate welcome from his wife and children at the airport when he arrived Turkey to visit them, IgbereTV reports.

He shared video clips of the moment he was welcomed. He captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR387MfDm2B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLheL67hPW0

Who is videoing it?

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ayo2004:

For a rich Nigerian man*
No go lose guard if u never get money o

How much should he have minimum?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
nawa ooo
omo in the life have money so make ur family happy like this when they see you. .

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by humberjade: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
So sweet...family is everything

It is a sweet thing to have a family that radiates love

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by HolyTitus(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iliveforever:

wow.. abeg where I fit see introvert lady like her marry ?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.