Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

North Cyprus Police Clearance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Cyprus Police Clearance (461 Views)

Petition Against The Hike In Cost of Obtaining Police Clearance In Nigeria / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Cyprus Police Clearance by Vickylabossbaby: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good evening fellow nairalanders. I graduated from Near East University, North Cyprus 2019 and I went back to Nigeria. The police clearance is needed for me to relocate. I've tried asking and they said I have to be present in North Cyprus to be issued the police clearance which is not feasible for me due to alot logistics. Please I need help. What can I do to get it in my absence? I would be grateful for every hand of help extended. I was motivated to post because a nairalander Swansy10 posted and got help.
Re: North Cyprus Police Clearance by springer: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Get POWER OF ATTORNEY and give it to a Donee, he can collect it for you. If you can pay for to and fro ticket I will get the visa then fly to Kibris to get it for u.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus Police Clearance by Vickylabossbaby: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thank you for your contribution. I really appreciate. �� I wish I had that money for flight too. Must it be a particular lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Appeal Court Declares Ozigbo As Pdp’s Gubernatorial Candidate / Lagos Ajah Feeder Cuts Electricity As EKEDC Increases Tariff After NERC Order / ��� �� ����� �� ������, ���������, ����� ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.