Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Samsung Galaxy 'S' Series: S21 The Only New Phone In Lagos?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy 'S' Series: S21 The Only New Phone In Lagos?? (552 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S And A Series / Samsung A Series VS S Series / Samsung Galaxy S+ 64GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy 'S' Series: S21 The Only New Phone In Lagos?? by kalvoken(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
I wish to get a Samsung galaxy "S SERIES" phone but its becoming a mission impossible.

It been 3 weeks since I entered a one chance Toyota sinnenna car on my way to the island, they made away with anything that can fetch them any amount.

I'm grateful to God for my life, it was by his grace that I survived the beating from those guys, they seem to be panel beaters going by their perfection in beating.

Losing my two business lines has affected me severely, since I was among the stubborn crews who never gave NIN attention. Now I'm paying dearly for that, no thanks to whoever that initiated it.

NOW I SEEK TO THINGS;

1. IF YOU GUYS KNOW HOW I CAN TRACK THE PHONE HUAWEI Y9 PRIME, I STILL HAVE THE PARK SINCE IT'S NOT EVEN UP TO A YEAR. I tried reporting to the police but got discouraged when they asked for tips before I can get a police report. I never went back.

2. SECONDLY, I NEED A SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+ OR S9+ OR S10+. I had searched most ikeja phone outlets, it's only the S21+ which is equivalent to a plot of land that I saw.

Those "A"series are no different from infinix and techno.

Your imputs will be highly appreciated.

Pushkin, dragnet.
Re: Samsung Galaxy 'S' Series: S21 The Only New Phone In Lagos?? by aronski(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Buy S8+ or S10+ from Amazon na, they are not that expensive there.
S8+ falls for $197 and S10+ $300+/$500+
Re: Samsung Galaxy 'S' Series: S21 The Only New Phone In Lagos?? by soncomm(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chat me up for S9+ or call me 08035706556
Re: Samsung Galaxy 'S' Series: S21 The Only New Phone In Lagos?? by kalvoken(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
soncomm:
Chat me up for S9+ or call me 08035706556

Guy relate to me here na.

Note I'm after new brand new products, I know impiawa when u see one
Re: Samsung Galaxy 'S' Series: S21 The Only New Phone In Lagos?? by skywalker240(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
You can get Samsung S9+ and S8+

New or used you can contact Psalmz here on Nairaland

He is in Lagos, you can contact him and you will get your device before 5hours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Se (2nd Gen) / Please Help Me In Choosing A Good Phone Within 50-60k / Opera Mini Shake 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.