Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Wedding Night Gone Wrong- Episode 6. Ex Files - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wedding Night Gone Wrong- Episode 6. Ex Files (345 Views)

Wedding Night Gone Wrong E7 - The Call / Wedding Night Gone Wrong. Episode 5 Is Out (ex Files) / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night Gone Wrong- Episode 6. Ex Files by Divplanet(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
EPISODE 6
EX FILES 2

It’s almost getting dark, so John left. John is a married man with two kids. He has to go and look after them. Henry offered to spend the night at my place.

Just as we were getting to the house, the DPO called. He said that an eye witness came to the station to inform them on where he saw my wife today. According to the DPO, the witness said he saw my wife in a Lexus 300 car with one dark muscular guy. At first impression, one would think that they are friends but when he looked closer, he could notice that she was forced to act normal. So he quickly copied the plate number of the car and went straight to the police station to inform the police. I wanted to come but the DPO said I should wait till morning, he said the eye witness offered to come again in the morning to tell me exactly what he told the DPO.

“Thank God we are making progress” I said out loud as henry asked me of whom I was talking to. I told him everything as we entered the house to eat our stomachs out. It has really been a hungry and stressful day.
In the morning, henry and I rushed to the police station, we saw the witness and he narrated everything to us, it was exactly what the DPO told me on the phone yesterday.

“So what is the next action DPO” I asked.
“We will have to track the car, I will also inform all my men on road duty. Once they see the car again. The Owner will be forced to vomit your wife” said the DPO. I had a strong relieve, we left the station as we saw John. We told him everything as we drove back to the house.

It’s time to start what the Reverend told me to do, Apologizing to all my ex, an impossible but possible mission. I made a list of all the girls I dated in the past, I listed the names I remembered. Thank God I still had their phone numbers.

“OMG!!! Michael, are you just writing names of girls or are these actually the girls you dated? This list has twenty plus names already and you are still writing.”

Continue reading [url]https://divplanet.com/blog/wedding-night-gone-wrong-e6-ex-files-2/ [/url]

Read more stories at [url]divplanet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

The Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2022 And Other Literary Updates / Marriage Is Like A Shoe. / Society Of Young Nigerian Writers (synw) Campus Branches And Their Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.