Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration (37221 Views)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Teejay13(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Okay
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by wellmax(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Who will pay for all the wasted years!

Why does it take so long to arrive at a "no case" verdict!

One of our main prob is the judiciary

Who will pay for the activities of the bandits who are actually supporters of Zakzaky
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by michoim(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2021
seanwilliam:
When are they going to release Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho??

Let me be your Girtcards, greendot and PayPal funds plug. Fast and reliable with juicy rate .
Maybe after 5 years like this one. Since you know how to compare and contrast...
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Judolisco(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2021
RealLordZeus:

na political prisoner... D day he was arrested.. I saw generals get Down out of their cars pleading with his followers to just allow d COAS(buratai) pass... His followers said that even if it's d president that want to pass they won't allow him... Na so wahala start for dis man oh.. Na him followers put am inside wahala because some things for dis life u gats apply wisdom especially for Nigeria if u Wan live long

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by sonofElElyon: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2021
RealLordZeus:

If the executive provides sufficient funds for reform and upgrade of the judiciary and allows for their financial autonomy, things would be different
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Lamasta(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2021
More than 5 years of pain and agony for the couple....
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by alizma: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Guyman02:
He should go back to court to seek for heavy compensation, this is a personal beef between Buhari a fanatical Sunni and El Zakzaky a Shiite Muslim, a fight that started over who is the rightful successor of Prophet Muhammad and he and the Kaduna midget dragged the whole the country into the office mess in 5 years with hundreds of lives lost. Same way he used his personal animosity with Twitter to shutdown the platform in the country.

Now he has been found not guilty of the nonsensical charges which I saw many southern Nigerians talking about the injustice and some people accusing them here of supporting a 'terrorist', today without being sentimental the southerners especially Igbos have won against Buhari with facts as this trial is another disgrace on the APC government.
They just succeeded in putting you where they want you to be. So you believe all these no charge stories? They fact is that some top traditional leaders must have intervene in the matter and they have reach certain agreement to forgive and forget for peace to reign
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Obynolee(f): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2021
seanwilliam:

Let me be your Girtcards, greendot and PayPal funds plug. Fast and reliable with juicy rate .

Can we talk more about PayPal fund?
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Tintedsino: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2021
seanwilliam:

After five years na, u no Sabi read

Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by akanbiaa(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2021
seanwilliam:

Blood is thicker than water.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by excanny: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2021
No compensation for 5 years income loss? Resue FG Jare.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Bluffly: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2021
They were just stylishly pardoned and not because Falana had a valid argument.. Why didn't the judge award a compensation for the unjust incarceration since nothing can be established against them.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by babyfaceafrica: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2021
RealLordZeus:

the law is an ass
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Reference(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2021
The ignorant in this government are now realising the huge cost of starting needless anti-social and insecurity fires all over Nigeria out of sentiment, useless pride and misplaced bravado.

Where are those who say that government cannot be fought. See the cost to Nigeria of senseless governance. Insecurity everywhere and the security infrastructure stretched to breaking point.

Does this government look to be in charge of or in control of anything....

Does it not make better sense to negotiate out of agitations, convert insurgencies to mere criminality and ensure justice for all rather than fighting almost all your citizens and militarizing your country then wondering why your economy has collapsed.

Just poor governance all round. Wasted tenure.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by unite4real: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2021
seanwilliam:

let their own 5 years start. meanwhile igboho is in Foreign prison.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by kvin33: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2021
After killing his children. We all pray those that killed his children are met with the same fate for their own children as well.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by twinskenny(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2021
RealLordZeus:

i tell you my brother why delay up to this time
?
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Ayomivic(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2021
shalom62:
http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/28/update-nigerian-shiites-leader-el-zakzaky-wife-released-kaduna-prison-after-5-year

So he was an innocent and you made him suffered for five good years without compensation. How will the People that held him in prison claimed that they too had not committed crime of deprived an innocent person his right. Many of his people were killed for agitating that he was unlawfuly put in prison. You all should expect the judgment of God
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by MoIbrahim: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2021
tishbite41:
MNK is coming out

Which MNK? El-Zakzaky wey no do anything spend 6 years, MNK do many things; jumped bail, instigated violence, murder and arson, etc.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by NwokoloOwa: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
I congratulate particularly Femi Falana, SAN for his tenacity and focus the past 6 years ss this case rolled.

Lessons learnt across board.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by PaedophileProph: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Whenever that Dullard is out of the country , Rule of law is obeyed , Project are commissioned outside Nepotism and clannishness (Ogoni Cleanup commission by Osunbande) .
Naira appreciates Abit
CBN implements intelligent policies that curb Aboki BDC sapping our FX .

No be mistakeoo
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Dot in a circle
After maltreating him
Molesting him
Insult his integrity
It Shall not be well with Nigeria government

I see the same thing happening to nmandi kanu

Nmandi kanu will be maltreated
Molested , insulted

This I have seen and it shall come to pass

Dot in a circle
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by gidgiddy: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2021
El Zakzaky should first seek urgent seek medical treatment for him and his wife, then return to sue the Federal government for ever penny he can get

Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho will be doing the same soon
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by don4real18(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2021
I hope this govt don't send BH cum bandits to him.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by GeneralPula: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Wow congrats am happy for you but make sure you behave yourself well after the release, don't block federal road for prayer again or else you will see my other side. Lol

Is that their crime?
They blocked federal roads to observe prayers?
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by twilliamx(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
StPete:
Now that he has been released, he should be very mindful of being kidnapped. This kidnapping period is the perfect excuse Kaduna State government needs to Kidnap and eliminate El-zakzaky

I am more afraid of el zakzaky and his bunch of extremist. Lest no forget how the ordeal started in the first place by challenging and denying the chief of army staff passage. His hands are not clean too
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Ravern: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Exactly what came into my mind yesterday. I believed that the massacre of shittes in Kaduna has a direct correlation what the insecurity in that state. In my local adage " A servant who cannot match with his master strength for strength in a battle, may decide to main his master's favorite he-goat"

I suspect that that the whole non-state actors causing carnage and instability has a signature of a group people trying to fight government back in their own way.

Anyway what do I know self.

McBishop2020:
Long expected!
ISWAP is in control now. This means that IMN now has upper hand in the terrorist group in Nigeria.
Just about months ago, BH was defeated meaning Sunnis are no longer in charge.

Right thinking Nigerians should digest my thought path and see that force is the only thing power needs to bend or stand.

Congratulations to Zakkis, IMN and ISWAP.

I hope the killings and kidnapping stop now. Thanks.
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by stieyven(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:

[img]https://media1./images/e0b5f75413b75427a01134ce18374488/tenor.gif?itemid=5135974[/img]

In year 2077, just before Jesus returns. tongue
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Guyman02:
He should go back to court to seek for heavy compensation, this is a personal beef between Buhari a fanatical Sunni and El Zakzaky a Shiite Muslim, a fight that started over who is the rightful successor of Prophet Muhammad and he and the Kaduna midget dragged the whole the country into the office mess in 5 years with hundreds of lives lost. Same way he used his personal animosity with Twitter to shutdown the platform in the country.

Now he has been found not guilty of the nonsensical charges which I saw many southern Nigerians talking about the injustice and some people accusing them here of supporting a 'terrorist', today without being sentimental the southerners especially Igbos have won against Buhari with facts as this trial is another disgrace on the APC government.
This is pure shit. Pls if u don't know don't let ignorant people educate u, get the knowledge from right people. PMB has no any link with any Islamic sect, he isn't known as religious nor have any affiliation to any religious group.
If u really know the lifestyle of Zakzaky u won't say all these, I'm very much sure most ppl would've started the usual religious conspiracy by accusing him of creating terror group with impunity. His ordeals started with his disciples fight with fmr COAS.
Zakzaky tested the might of Nigeria through abt 6 successive Presidents, OBJ was wiser but deceptive & unpatriotic for giving him appointments to avoid Zakzaky's usual trick and the Nigerian fear of religious sentiment attack. During GEJ's administration, soldiers killed 2 of his children & the killing of his children continue through this administrationand toll upto 6.
Zakzaky has his own Navy, Army, Police, and constitution in Nigerian state, I'm not saying these base on hear-say but base on facts that I've seen & know. If Zakzaky is allowed to continue his way he would drag Nigeria into serious conflict more dangerous than BH because he has strong link with Iran and he claims status of Nigerian President in Iran, each state has her Governor.
All those conspiracies of accusing PMB or El Rufai abt Sunni-Shiite disagreement is baseless. Is Adamu Adamu, minister of Education not Shiite member and strong political ally and friend of PMB for many decades since their time in PTF?
If not because some people are made to believe some illusions, PMB and El Rufai has no any sense of religious attachment at all, nobody know them as religious at all. What I know is PMB has ball to act against anybody threatening Nigeria than the previous Presidents who give terrorists bribes to calm their struggle.
From IBB to Yaradua all knew abt BH activities and didn't act, should we keep deceiving ourselves while living in danger with people who won't change their minds?

I want u to know that Zakzaky get his freedom not because he has good lawyers or he is not guilty but because of extensive begging from prominent Northerners for many years, this begging started when Kanu got his bail in 2017 but Zakzaky was denied despite getting it from court; Northerners irrespective of their background saw it as injustice and pushed for his release, this is purely a staged scenario which I very well know. In all honesty El Rufai has problem with him right from University days at ABU Zaria and Zakzaky case was Kaduna state case not FG!
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2021
yes, to the extent they fight chief of army staff and blocked the road that until they finish their prayer before he can pass
GeneralPula:

Is that their crime?
They blocked federal roads to observe prayers?
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Bakori07: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Macha Allah God bless Elzakzaky, femi falana SAN, justice kurada, sowore, Sahara reporters
Re: El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration by Lightorder: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Mumu...you think the next President would want to release a captured monkey from a zoo jail? angry
I have never been his fan but your hatred for him is consuming you already. He is known world over. His ordeal CAN never be more than that of YOUR former president , Obasanjo or Mandela. His pains are felt by every Nigerian , the difference is that he is in a hostage situation. But you, a miserable rat hiding behind the keyboard of a second handed techno phone, without future , hungry , broke and no direction.

Meanwhile, El- Zakzaky is filling for the damages. Your senseless government will pay for damages. Four year pursing SHADOWS!!! . Oga ,you clearly see that YOU DONT HAVE SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.