Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour (1459 Views)

Check Out This Tall Nysc Member, Is He The Tallest Ever? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Eastcoast(f): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2006
I guess the subject says it all. what would you do if you discovered a certain person was your neigbhour?
I will start first
1. Seun: i would be happy and would try to learn something new about computers from him.
2.yemstrad and Aqua: ah ah. as a girl, i will never come home late in the night. neither willl i let my junior sister greet them due to their love for        s_x.
3. Snazzydawn: i will get to know her better but men, i won't let her into my kitchen before she claims it is hers and post a pic on NL
4. Hotstepper: igbo kwanu. she's my sister.
5.Hotangel: i would be glad i have a very outgoing and funloving neighbour, kudos sister.

No bad intentions people.  i'm relatively new here and these are the few people i've noticed n kind of know. Post yours People. cheesy wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Z4M4eva(f): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2006
That would be so kool!!! It'd be so nice!

Nike4luv - I'd try to go say hello and all that
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by EvilSlayer(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2006
If Snazzydawn was my neighbor, I'll be stalking her for sure grin grin grin grin the girl is fine.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by hotangel2(f): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2006
I majorly want to say if Aqua was my neighbour... Ohh goodness... I'll be sooo HAPPY!. Like hello, A man that knows wat he's doing when he's on top of me... What more does a girl need?

I'll be back for more. I just had to let that out.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by EvilSlayer(m): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2006
@ hot angel.

I just checked out your profile too, if I were your neighbor I'll be stalking your ass too. You HOT..............So many fine sisters on Nairaland I must have died and gone to heaven wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by hotangel2(f): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2006
Thanks slayer. You right abt the soo many fine sisters thing.. But i don't think the sisters can say the same abt y'all fellas.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Eastcoast(f): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2006
niaja girls are really pretty.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by EvilSlayer(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2006
My bad for going off track on your thread Eastcoast.

@ Hot angel what are the sisters saying about us fellas ? OK folks I'M SO NOT GAY, but I think Nigerian men are good looking too.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Scorpio(f): 3:06am On Feb 11, 2006
Eastcoast:

2.yemstrad and Aqua: ah ah. as a girl, i will never come home late in the night. neither willl i let my junior sister greet them due to their love for s_x.
3. Snazzydawn: i will get to know her better but men, i won't let her into my kitchen before she claims it is hers and post a pic on NL
buahahahahaha....lmaoooooooooo cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Eastcoast(f): 3:25am On Feb 11, 2006
@scorpio are you laughing. but men i am so serious. Did you see yemstrad's postt on his secretary? ah aha ha. that guy is super o.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by hotangel2(f): 3:26am On Feb 11, 2006
i would swear scorpio laugh was not cos of yemstrad. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Eastcoast(f): 3:27am On Feb 11, 2006
whatever but it is like shocked shocked shocked really i wonder for nairaland. it is freaking awesome.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by hotangel2(f): 3:41am On Feb 11, 2006
Nairaland is soo awesome.!! Like Amazingly Awesome!! WORD
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Scorpio(f): 5:05am On Feb 11, 2006
@Eastcoast n Hotangel..i'm feelin y'all like f'real..lmaooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by IAH(f): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2006
hot-angel:

I majorly want to say if Aqua was my neighbour... Ohh goodness... I'll be sooo HAPPY!. Like hello, A man that knows what he's doing when he's on top of me... What more does a girl need?

I'll be back for more. I just had to let that out.

Hot-Angel, don't be surprised that it might just be all mouth. When it comes to the real thing, such people might not be able to do very well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just kidding oooo b4 Aqua e-cuts my e-head. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by hotangel2(f): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2006
IAH:

Hot-Angel, don't be surprised that it might just be all mouth. When it comes to the real thing, such people might not be able to do very well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just kidding oooo before Aqua e-cuts my e-head. cheesy

Yikeeessss.. U might be right abt that. lipsrsealed

I wanna be neighbours with east coast. She love E!
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Eastcoast(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2006
i love television. celeb gossip, shopping, i just like to have fun.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2006
We'll make good neighbours then. smiley wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Eastcoast(f): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2006
guess so wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by ocho(f): 4:18am On Feb 13, 2006
if i discovered scorpio was my neighbour? yawa don gas be that. The other neighbours will call the police on us or something cheesy
and girl, u wicked  oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

if i discovered seun was my neighbour?? lipsrsealed my lips are sealed till that happens!
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Scorpio(f): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2006
mehn, if Ocho was my neighbour, ah, na die o, no b police sef, na soldiers dem go call for us cheesy
Icing-we would b killin it fashion wise wink
HA-kai, yawa number 2
KC-i can chop her allowance while she teaches me all her computer tricks
Outkast-we'll b makin Owo n Plaintain erryday
Whiteshark-anoda wahala in d makin, i'll die from laughter
C0dec-kai, i would live in his house, i swear i no go stay for my own place cheesy
N2H-dude would b doin my assignments for me, cheesy j/k
Goodguy-ah! im momsie go drive am comot for house ni, we would b causin a major commotion
when i remember more, i'll b back
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by c0dec(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2006
LOL scorpio. i go chase u commot!

i'll be back.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by Scorpio(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2006
@ c0dec, chase fire tongue cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by ghettochyk(f): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2006
hmmm, what wood i do
not sure.
but if:
aqua and smartsoft were my neighbors, best believe i'll be at U-Haul place. (my lil sistas ain't leaving the house either).
seun- i'll sign up for computer classes grin
bunking-- i'm definitely fleeing the country.
this list will get longer later!! gotta go think!
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover A Nairaland Member is Your Neighbour by eveseh(f): 4:23pm On May 20, 2006
i would be happy

(1) (Reply)

A B C / Nigerians Bombard Hong Kong Billionaire’s Lesbian Daughter With Marriage Offers / 5 Sensible Things Every Young Man Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.