Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) (56079 Views)

Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2021
She belongs to the indomie generation, so it is expected she realizes her dreams faster.
Congrats to her
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Wow!
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Congrats to her. E no easy to read book so anybody wey read book deserves an applaude.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by 2felix(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Esther Chukwuemeka, a young girl who completed her secondary education at the age of 13, got denied of her university admission by ABSU because she was underaged, has now been called to the Nigerian Bar, IgbereTV has learnt.

After she was denied university admission into ABSU, her father

picked up the challenge and sent her to India to study law, she graduated in flying colours,then came back to Nigeria and studied everything about Nigerian law under one year, took her law school exams and came out successful.

IgbereTV learnt that she is currently 19 years old.

Emmanuel Almand Paragon Mbong wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009354450387/posts/3010534445935008/?app=fbl

Jihadists n quota system opportunists won't like this
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Blacknote: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnygma:
Congratulations to her.... She's already a lawyer at 19 and I'm still struggling to finish my Bsc at 25..... This life no balance.

; cry cry
Struggling to finish your Bsc and you dey grumble, I know people wey still dey write jamb (even ssce) at 25. So bro, find contentment in that which thou possess.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by chatinent: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Nice one, honey.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by tunary(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Truly Nigeria as a country is a dream killer. They tried to stop her but her smart father took her out of Nigeria to further her studies. Hate Nigeria more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by izubext007: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2021
So these kind of girl still exists. Wen I see how 12 year old girl that is still in jss 2 is fucking up and down I weep.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
She can come and be the second signature on ALL my bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Emperor5(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Congrats to her....but law is no more lucrative
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Franking: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Igbo amaka. You won't see any northerner doing anything outstanding. Tomorrow they will be chief justice.
Southern Nigeria amaka.

End Nigeria now!
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Franking: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2021
post=104203695:
All of us @[b][/b] join her family, associates, friends and well wishers in congratulating her for this worthy academic feat.
She is indeed an inspiration to her generation.

Beauty and Brain @work!
kiss kiss kiss

As if u mean it. fr**k.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Oshokalo: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Call to bar at this age she go dey pry 6 by 6yrs
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by IamAsiri: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnygma:
Congratulations to her.... She's already a lawyer at 19 and I'm still struggling to finish my Bsc at 25..... This life no balance.

; cry cry

While some are yet to even enter at your age. Thank God for how far He has brought you and work hard to ensure you finish well kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by eeithis(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
it's not how far that matters but how well. Keep hope alive and finish brilliantly. I graduated a few months to my 26th birthday but got employed almost immediately after my nysc without any human influence. No be for mouth, I don meet the world number one president in US. Those who graduated much earlier than myself can't raise shoulders with me today. All thanks to baba God.

Let good and inspiring words come out of your mouth always because there's power in the word you speak. Please don't join them in saying this life no balance again. You can live your dreams if you have faith in yourself and ultimately, in God.
you sound as if you have a rich parents shaa
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by gift2xl: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulation beauty.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations to her and her lovely family.

I wish her the best in her practices here in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Ayanko(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2021
This is the definition of a SLAY QUEEN.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Mattsilva: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
BREYZ:

Who told you she's the youngest?
Are you the youngest abi na your sister
BAD BELLE,
you that finished secondary at age of 22.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Igbo people and success ehh.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by BREYZ: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Mattsilva:

Are you the youngest abi na your sister
BAD BELLE,
you that finished secondary at age of 22.

Like your entire family right? I can see you are a product of asslicking, nitwit.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Amorprincesa24: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Everyone has their life to live. Stop comparing yourself with another. You never tell at 30years you would have made much money and forget you were once struggling. While some person at 30years might be struggling.
Just be positive! Work hard! Be legit!
I wish you all the best.
TheEnygma:

; cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Buhari will cry to his sleep after seeing this grin grin

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by JudeAfoo(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
That girl that torched Ebeano Supermarket looks older than this graduate.
You like trouble �

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by zinizta: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Esther Chukwuemeka, a young girl who completed her secondary education at the age of 13, got denied of her university admission by ABSU because she was underaged, has now been called to the Nigerian Bar, IgbereTV has learnt.

After she was denied university admission into ABSU, her father picked up the challenge and sent her to India to study law, she graduated in flying colours,then came back to Nigeria and studied everything about Nigerian law under one year, took her law school exams and came out successful.

IgbereTV learnt that she is currently 19 years old.

Emmanuel Almand Paragon Mbong wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009354450387/posts/3010534445935008/?app=fbl

Correct man!!!!
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2021
eeithis:
you sound as if you have a rich parents shaa
Nope
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by kindlyheart: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2021
she looks deeper life.. kiss
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnygma:

; cry cry

Guy d destiny of everyone is different ....leave ur life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Influential Books Of All Time / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.