Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. (959 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Alexandersantos(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
A 30 years old ghannian woman Gentrix wekesa,has come online to lament over her family issues.
The 30 years old woman who already had 10 children said her husband has refused family despite having a job.
The woman disclosed that her husband whose name wasn't mentioned is so determined on having 22 children.
Wekesa said he gave birth almost every year..when reoorting the news to newsmen she said"my husband and I has been married 15years now with 10 kids and my husband is keen on having 12 more children"..
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by InfernoNig: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Almost 2 dozen? Weh don
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by yomi007k(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Shey "22 Successful Children" or "Just 22 Children"?

There is a difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Klass99(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by yomi007k(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Klass99:

ROTFL grin.

Abeg chop knuckle, you've made my day!

I can't stop laughing.

My dear. Na true talk o.

Anybody can born (even cripple, slowpoke, mad person can all give birth).

But to raise successful children who are morally upright, hardworking, intelligent etc requires tasking effort and God's help.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
You better run for your life. Until he agrees to carry the pregnancy, take to your heels.

What kind of thing is that?
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by GboyegaD(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
How did she get to ten sef? She either walks out the marriage alive than dying an unjust death.
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Klass99(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Hathor5(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
yomi007k:
Shey "22 Successful Children" or "Just 22 Children"?

There is a difference.

grin
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Mindlog: 4:36am On Jul 29, 2021
The irresponsible couple! angry

The wife is the breadwinner while the husband is unemployed.

"Much as children are a blessing, Gentrix who is the sole breadwinner of the family says the burden of feeding her children, herself and her husband is taking a toll on her.

“My eldest child dropped out of school in class seven (J.S.S 1) becuase we couldn’t afford his education. The one who follows him also dropped out of school so I took him to work as a herds boy and from his salary, he helps me take care of his siblings,” Gentrix said.

According to the mother of 10, her husband Anthony Wekesa has strongly cautioned her again’st using any form of contraceptives.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by yomi007k(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2021
I knew it.

Most times the people that have resources to raise 22 children usually don't give birth to that many.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Richy4(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
It reminds me of the movie Cheaper by the Dozen cheesy
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by MufasaLion: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Imagine! In this era this man still wanna be breeding like a fvcking rat! Even 3 is too much.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by MufasaLion: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
You better run for your life. Until he agrees to carry the pregnancy, take to your heels.

What kind of thing is that?

It's not even about the pregnancy. It's about the future of the kids. It's obvious he's not capable but because of what his fvcking ancestors have told him that "kids are blessing bla bla bla."

They gonna be breeding new generation of miscreants. Disgusting pothead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by MufasaLion: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
GboyegaD:
How did she get to ten sef? She either walks out the marriage alive than dying an unjust death.

She can't walk out of such marriage easily. They have same mentality. Moreover, she's doesn't even have means to take care of them all and no man will marry a single mother of 10 except she's fvcking rich.

And the thing is that that slowpoke of a husband will remarry even if she walks out of the marriage. How poor people like breeding kids numerously is still a mystery.
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's not even about the pregnancy. It's about the future of the kids. It's obvious he's not capable but because of what his fvcking ancestors have told him that "kids are blessing bla bla bla."

They gonna be breeding new generation of miscreants. Disgusting pothead!

Lol.. this is serious. As in...
Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by MufasaLion: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol.. this is serious. As in...

Sincerely, the world has gone beyond having children. We don't need just children, we need productive kids, smart kids that can change the world and meet up with their mates in all standards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Want Us To Have 22 Children. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Sincerely, the world has gone beyond having children. We don't need just children, we need productive kids, smart kids that can change the world and meet up with their mates in all standards.

Yeah. You're right.

Iliteracy is the major cause of this kind of problem.

(1) (Reply)

My Ministry, My Marriage!! / Relocation / My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.