Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,026 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

7 Terry Fox Quotes: Dream, Run, Believe And Miracles- Cancer Awareness.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Terry Fox Quotes: Dream, Run, Believe And Miracles- Cancer Awareness.. (153 Views)

Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) / Aniekan James Ekah Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Terry Fox Quotes: Dream, Run, Believe And Miracles- Cancer Awareness.. by Ayietim(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Terrance Stanley Fox CC OD was a Canadian athlete, humanitarian, and cancer research activist. In 1980, with one leg having been amputated due to cancer, he embarked on an east to west cross-Canada run to raise money and awareness for cancer research.
"is the biggest chance,

to help others live their dreams

and give them hope for miracles when they are up against an ill wind."

7 Terry Fox quotes to give you second wind to win the race of life.

I guess that one of the most important things I’ve learned is that nothing is ever completely bad. Even cancer. It has made me a better person. It has given me courage and a sense of purpose I never had before. But you don’t have to do like I did…wait until you lose a leg or get some awful disease, before you take the time to find out what kind of stuff you’re really made of. You can start now. Anybody can.-
2. I just wish people would realize that anything’s possible if you try; dreams are made possible if you try.

3. Dreams are made possible if you try.

4. I want to set an example that will never be forgotten.

5. I do what I do for the people who believe in me, not for the jerks who don’t.

6. I don’t feel that this is unfair. That’s the thing about cancer. I’m not the only one, it happens all the time to people. I’m not special. This just intensifies what I did. It gives it more meaning. It’ll inspire more people. I just wish people would realize that anything’s possible if you try; dreams are made possible if you try

7. I’m not a dreamer, and I’m not saying this will initiate any kind of definitive answer or cure to cancer, but I believe in miracles. I have to.

https://ayietim.com/2021/07/28/7-terry-fox-quotes-dream-run-believe-and-miracles/

(1) (Reply)

Liposuction In Navi Mumbai / Recovered N5.4 B: Nhis Still Has Over N100bn Trapped In Banks – Ex-nhis Boss / Men Over 50 Should Check Their Prostate Gland Every Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.