Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1087 Views)

moderator pls delete / Graduation By Your Humble Moderator / 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 14, 2011
Re: . by Odunnu: 7:48pm On May 14, 2011
What i'l do? I'l calm him down and ask him to wait around that i'l be with the money to hs house soon, then i'l get a police and a psychiatric doctor and direct them to his house. He needs serious help
Re: . by r231(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2011
shameless guy grin
Re: . by oln: 8:07pm On May 14, 2011
@Odunnu:I think u shld join basketmouth&Alibaba in wht they knw hw to do best.I'm sure ul giv them'run for their money'
Re: . by Odunnu: 8:13pm On May 14, 2011
I need connection, do you have?
Re: . by oln: 8:21pm On May 14, 2011
^^lol
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 8:23pm On May 14, 2011
cheesy What won't I read onNld.Na today the jazz/puccie power clear from him head?

@OP,did u take loan from him or it's just the normal bf-gf generousity?

Just tell him to wait for you to get married so ur husband wud pay him off.

God save us from broke ass,sick,cheap okirika men.
Re: . by MeGaStReEt: 8:54pm On May 14, 2011
that guy dey ask for wrong thing sha

why didn't he ask for his own share of the spermmm you guys saved in your container perhaps he is short of it now. . . Like you said, he is married, him no go born pikin?
Re: . by pslm23(f): 10:35pm On May 14, 2011
Like Madea would do, bring out your calculator and start calculating based on the years you spent with him, what it would normally cost to feed his broke arss even if he provided the money for the food, ur labor is what we r calculating. then calculate all the times you had to listen to his stupid arss stories even when they were boring. now we come to seexx. calculate the times you willing agreed to do it, the times u didn't feel like but for the sake of peace, u did; the times all he did was handle u and ask to be fondled back and finally the times when he had problems performing but u were all ready and in the mood only to be disappointed.

Did he hit ever raise his hands on you? if yes, that is a major calculation. When ur total reaches 5.5 million,stop and send the bill to him. When he pays up in full, deduct what you think u might owe him and write him a check. In the memo part of the check, make sure u write in bold letters, PAYMENT TO A SPINELESS BROKE ARSS MAN FOR INCOMPLETE SERVICES RENDERED!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:50am On May 15, 2011
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2011
/
Re: . by iice(f): 3:03pm On May 16, 2011
Ignore undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Can We Make Out Of This Between A Husband And Wife? / Man Flees From Home After Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.