Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People (7089 Views)

Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by SenamileMhlongo(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Christopher Maurise Brown's health is really questionable as his recent pictures got many people worried about him and questioning his well being.

Chris Brown is an American Singer, Dance, Actor, rapper and an entrepreneur. He is also an multi award winner and was featured in numerous romcom movies.

He is the father of 2, his first daughter is Royalty Brown and Son Aeko Catori Brown and he has been a good father to his children and most available parent.

Chris has dealt with many difficulties in his life following being arrested multiple times for assault and illegal troubles but over the years he has been able to overcome many of his troubles.

He was also hospitalised for his behaviours and got diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and post- traumatic stress disorder, he has been able to deal with his mental health issues.

Although he has been behaving good and has strength and life together, his health has been allegedly the only problem in his life. His recent pictures has made many people worried about him.

Mr Brown has not spoken a word about his health but people have been sharing nice messages with him

Read more:https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/17110bdf3dcb08192543cc522dd5846f?client=news

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Fahdiga(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
To be a celebrity is not easy. All eyes on you. If I'm to go by the picture then I have to say that Chris is suffering from a chronic illness that has been eating deep into him

5 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Bigredmachine: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Going up the ladder of success is difficult but not as difficult as remaining there for long period... Get well soon

5 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Who makes a hell of a trouble like him and still looks ok?

He doesn't even look like he's overcome his mental health challenges. You can tell that from his eyes.

I hope he gets well soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by EXLOVER(m): 4:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Chai... Davido dor use Chris Brown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by RichDad1(m): 5:07am On Jul 29, 2021
He looks depressed and far from his former self.
You can win this battle Breezy. Fight on!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by ikorodureporta: 5:57am On Jul 29, 2021
EXLOVER:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by ruggedtimi(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Why we the quick to say someone losing weight is actually suffering from an illness

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by ObaKlaz: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Please, don't go 'Chadwick Boseman' on us.
Asides his personal issues, you just gotta love his talents and musical gift.
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Plut01: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2021

Hope no be cancer? That dry head looks like what cancer would do.......Stay strong Chris.

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Buharidgeneral: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Davido came to my mind
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Being a celebrity is not all rosy. That's just the bitter truth!!! You wanna be famous? Think again, and consider the pros and cons to avoid regret.
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Gamer999: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Na lean (purple drank) they cause am plus excessive smoking and banging dem no still chop better food

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by dangoteinlaw: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2021
EXLOVER:
ascensions like these looks funny until proven true. Anyone froggy is associated with are either dead or sick lol. Look at popcan, he can't even top his country's chart anymore and no one easily remembers his name again. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Bornbiafra: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Is this Chris brown or beingg
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by NiklauseFred(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Which Wahala be this!! angry

Get well soon man

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by EmmySparky(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Old pics...he is better now
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by TheWolfen(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Maybe Drugs
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by UncleHaba22: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2021
God keep this guy and take one Nigerian politician grin
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Tirips(f): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=104201311][/quote]
grin
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Nicklaus619(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2021
EXLOVER:

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by joinnow: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
To be a celebrity is not easy. All eyes on you. If I'm to go by the picture then I have to say that Chris is suffering from a chronic illness that has been eating deep into him

Hope it's not cancer. Look closely beside that green bottle. There is athletic cancer logo
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Rickmann: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2021
SenamileMhlongo:
Christopher Maurise Brown's health is really questionable as his recent pictures got many people worried about him and questioning his well being.

Chris Brown is an American Singer, Dance, Actor, rapper and an entrepreneur. He is also an multi award winner and was featured in numerous romcom movies.

He is the father of 2, his first daughter is Royalty Brown and Son Aeko Catori Brown and he has been a good father to his children and most available parent.

Chris has dealt with many difficulties in his life following being arrested multiple times for assault and illegal troubles but over the years he has been able to overcome many of his troubles.

He was also hospitalised for his behaviours and got diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and post- traumatic stress disorder, he has been able to deal with his mental health issues.

Although he has been behaving good and has strength and life together, his health has been allegedly the only problem in his life. His recent pictures has made many people worried about him.

Mr Brown has not spoken a word about his health but people have been sharing nice messages with him

Read more:https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/17110bdf3dcb08192543cc522dd5846f?client=news

These photos reminds me of Chadwick bosemen, may his soul rest on. I really do hope Chris is ok.
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by FarahAideed: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Maybe he uses cocaine for his weight loss

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by byinks(f): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2021
God please heal Chris Brown.
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Chris525: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Its drugs. You could tell from his eyes.
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by lkillbrokehoes: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Excess drugs abuse, I really miss the old cute Chris brown, the guy I was eager to buy his albums and listen to his music back in the early 2000's, this is the effect of Fame and money, I wish him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by ATMC(f): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Life is tough.

You need a higher power to get through life's journey.
May grace find him.
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by princepee: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2021
I think it's drug abuse, life of a celebrity so demanding.
Envy no one.....
If you know what these people go through you will thank God for your life
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by princepee: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Why we the quick to say someone losing weight is actually suffering from an illness
he didn't just loose weight, he looks unhealthy.
Re: Chris Brown's Health Saddenes Many People by Onyi22(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2021
It can't be my Chris Brown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See What Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris, Looks Like Now / Hehehe Adult Photos, Ladies Will You Rock This (see Here) / Meet The Woman who Turned Down Obama's Marriage Proposal Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.