Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kingsleyp Is A Scamer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Kingsleyp Is A Scamer (719 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by tmconsult(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2011
this guy is a big time scamer, he made away with my money with his liberty reserve treading stuff, one word for u kingsley when u got dis post, u just dig a grave for urself ur my family will come looking for me when ur problem start. ur days r number u r a dead mate.
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by Odunnu: 8:18pm On May 14, 2011
Give us details lets form our opinion
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by biglawks(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2011
@poster ,why are you insisting this guy is a scammer' i previously read one trend started buy the guy in question , you claimed he is a scammer and he challenged you that when did he scam you ,you ran away and started a new trend. please if you don't know what to say please leave this guy alone and keep your mouth shut for life.
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by McGeorge1(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2011
tmconsult, if it is kingsleys Libertyreserve trade u r talking about then u r a dam fool. I got it 2 weeks ago and eva since i neva waste out a day without achieving ma bucks. I hv being scamed so many times but the only working 1, one someone is calling it a scam. Plz kindly visit pastor chris for deliverance cos u need it. Sori for the way i sound just dat i hate to see nonesense
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by mjay(m): 1:05am On May 18, 2011
Mc George:
, if it is kingsleys Libertyreserve trade u r talking about then u r a dam fool. I got it 2 weeks ago and eva since i neva waste out a day without achieving ma bucks. I hv being scamed so many times but the only working 1, one someone is calling it a scam. Plz kindly visit pastor chris for deliverance cos u need it. Sori for the way i sound just dat i hate to see nonesense

You are a fucking liar and a pathetic colaborator, the guy is a complete rip off and and an a.s.s. Hole , the guy kingsley is a complete thief God will punish you a nd your likes, he ran away with my money that i paid into his gtb acct. Dont worry ur days are numbrd.
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by koksybrwn(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2011
tmconsult or mjay, whatever you call yourself, why do you take delight in spoiling someones name. The Kingsleyp you are talking about i have gotten his libertyreserve product. The process is simple, why then are you saying he scammed you. Ok, is it that he didnt send the manual to you after paying or is it that the manual isnt working. If you say he didnt send the manual to you, gud n fine, but if you say the manual did work for u. Then i'll agree with what mc george said, "see a pastor" and stop blackmailling someones name.
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by big247: 8:51am On May 18, 2011
why should we scam each other ,do yahoo instead .god help us all amen ,
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by pafectlink(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2011
@poster, is it the kingsleyp that owns liberty reserve trading guide? If ya answer is yes. Then i have no doubt that u are having a serious problem with him thatz why you decided to spoil his name. I think he has entered ur girlfriend thatz why, LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is the only person that is open enough to show proofs of his earnings. Welcome anybody for a One on One training and also make his points very clear.

I feel angry in ma spirit to see this post, and if say i know you, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by LesbianBoy(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2011
pafectlink:

@poster, is it the kingsleyp that owns liberty reserve trading guide? If ya answer is yes. Then i have no doubt that u are having a serious problem with him thatz why you decided to spoil his name. I think he has entered your girlfriend thatz why, LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is the only person that is open enough to show proofs of his earnings. Welcome anybody for a One on One training and also make his points very clear.

I feel angry in ma spirit to see this post, and if say i know you, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

koksybr@wn:

tmconsult or mjay, whatever you call yourself, why do you take delight in spoiling someones name. The Kingsleyp you are talking about i have gotten his libertyreserve product. The process is simple, why then are you saying he scammed you. Ok, is it that he didnt send the manual to you after paying or is it that the manual isnt working. If you say he didnt send the manual to you, gud n fine, but if you say the manual did work for u. Then i'll agree with what mc george said, "see a pastor" and stop blackmailling someones name.

Mc George:

tmconsult, if it is kingsleys Libertyreserve trade u r talking about then u r a dam fool. I got it 2 weeks ago and eva since i neva waste out a day without achieving ma bucks. I hv being scamed so many times but the only working 1, one someone is calling it a scam. Plz kindly visit pastor chris for deliverance cos u need it. Sori for the way i sound just dat i hate to see nonesense

and why do this 3 posters have posts below 10  people pls re-read this comments the kingsley guy is behind this usernames  angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by Odunnu: 9:30am On May 18, 2011
Thats their method nah, abi you no know?
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by koseepaaro(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2011
This poster is right about who Kingsley is. He almost doop me last year if not the fact that I applied wisdom in dealing with. And I've been spoting him on various sites with all his scam with what his so called "advert".
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by mjay(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2011
Hes a bleeping thief, no doublt abt that, very soon the long arm of the law will catch up with him. I have all my evidence against him, afterall i paind into his account, hes bn evasive but he will be caught very soon.
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 20, 2011
LesbianBoy:

and why do this 3 posters have posts below 10  people pls re-read this comments the kingsley guy is behind this usernames  angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You got it right
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Because they are all having the face of kingsleyp but with different names grin grin grin grin
Re: Kingsleyp Is A Scamer by Vitality31(m): 12:49am On May 22, 2011
@poster
I have no doubt in ma mind about the truthfulness of your claims. Sorry about that. Its a lesson sha, NEVER pay money to anybody you meet online IMO.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Simplified / Izap@slim Brown New Modem 4 Sale@9k Negotiable / How To Configure Mtn Web/gprs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.