Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

"How I Want To Be Buried When I Die" - Onyeka Onwenu Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Want To Be Buried When I Die" - Onyeka Onwenu Reveals (505 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How I Want To Be Buried When I Die" - Onyeka Onwenu Reveals by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Onyeka Onwenu, a veteran Nollywood actress and singer, has explained how she wants her funeral to be handled when she passes away.

She claims she does not desire an expensive or high-profile burial, preferring instead to be buried quickly, discreetly, and privately, away from the public eye.

Onyeka Onwenu said that her late mother's final wish for an elaborate and expensive burial was realized. But, in her case she would prefer a quiet and simple funeral with prayers, followed by lunch or dinner.

She disclosed this in a note sent to PremiumTimes.

“I told a friend just days before the most outrageous burial of Innyom Ezinne Uche Iyiegbu in Oba, Anambra State in July that I had given my family instructions on how to bury me when my time comes. Do it quickly, quietly, and privately. Celebrate me with prayers, lunch, or dinner afterward. Share some jokes about me and laugh. Mourn, yes, but not excessively. Make merriment and then go about your business.

"If my friends want to celebrate me, they should do so while I am alive, so that I can..READ MORE

2 Shares

Re: "How I Want To Be Buried When I Die" - Onyeka Onwenu Reveals by dawnomike(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Death is still far away from you ma... Let's talk about life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness: Popular Facebook Slay Queen Goes Mad After One Night Stand Hookup / Pere & Maria Ship Is Not Genuine - Princess Bbnaija 2021 Live Updates| Ebuka / Bbnaija: Don’t Restrict Yourself To Jackie B, Angel Advises Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.