Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] (2223 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Who Owns Biafra, Ijaw Or Igbo? - Asari / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by mocey: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
louqas:

You claim you want freedom but still retain the name given to you by your slave master...how will you ever be free?
You said you are fighting for indigenous people...but retain the name the slave masters gave you, isnt that madness....

What happens to original african name for your iboland.....but you stubbornly stick to european legacy.....

Until you change that biafra name , you can never be free even if you secceed from Nigeria

WE WONT CHANGE THE NAME 3million igbos died for that name,your trick wont work,sorry
Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by mocey: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Captain8:
boro brother.......are you trying to say that you also lack comprehension in reading??
if you cannot get the message boro david passed.....then its either you lack reading and understanding...or you just fooling yourself by twisting the interview of david?

when i read your cheap mind..it actually thinking foolishly that we have not read that david interview.....
you think that because igbo youths are already fools.....
yoruba youths are intelligent so they will first have it in mind that Ijaws have read everything concernin boro before any other thoughts....

david boro interview that we even witnessd

you cant answer a simple question,you no get eye?
Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by mocey: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
tutudesz
saintbishop
robbstark
richmond500
Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by SaintBishop: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
mocey:
tutudesz
saintbishop
robbstark
richmond500
Ojukwu killed Isaac Boro dream of having his Niger delta/ ijaw nation.
Nobody said that Ojukwu took Boro life.
Stop giving me childish mentions.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by mocey: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
SaintBishop:
Ojukwu killed Isaac Boro dream of having his Niger delta/ ijaw nation.
Nobody said that Ojukwu took Boro life.
Stop giving me childish mentions.

your ijaw brother tutudesz said it and ojukwu didnt kill any dream,boro never wanted any republic,he was used by fulanis

Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by SaintBishop: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
mocey:

your ijaw brother tutudesz said it and ojukwu didnt kill any dream,boro never wanted any republic,he was used by fulanis
Show me screen shot of tutude saying that it was Ojukwu who killed Boro!
Boro never wanted any republic? but Ojukwu wanted his own republic right?
Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by tutudesz: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
mocey:

Who was the head of Biafra So if Ojukwu was not responsible for his death, who was
Be careful O! Because I will use your answer against you too undecided
Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by tutudesz: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
mocey:
Most times I always wonder if Ijaws read? What is the educational knowledge amongst the Ijaw people? Because I am always confused and I ask myself do these people read.

I mean it is all on the Internet, first, they came with Ojukwu killed boro and I destroyed that lie here and you would never hear Ijaws say it anymore, a simple Google search would have cured them of this self-inflicted ignorance, Ijaws go on Google type who killed Adaka Boro. There you would discover it was the Fulanis and not Ojukwu like your elders made you believe

You saw the trending topic about asari saying the word Biafra belongs to the Ijaws and I laugh a simple Google search would have cured him, it is that asari doesn't read? Why did he come on air and embarrass himself?

Ijaws Biafra is not an Ijaw name, Biafra is a Portuguese name, it was named after a town in Portugal, see the screenshot and watch asari embarrass himself, and Reuben Abati schooled him.

Ijaws internet is free as long as you have data please use it to avoid embarrassing your tribe and it is funny asari dokubo even has Igbo blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDJ3kvDjPDA

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-ijaw-name-asari-dokubo

Waking up to see this idiot mentioning my name  why can't you focus this your energy on freeing your boss Kanu 
Guy you have serious low self-esteem issue, because you can't do with Ijaws in your life and this will lead to your death
Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by naijapips02: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
mocey:

stop embarrassing yourself

Did you read your post, akpa ife?
Re: Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] by mocey: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Waking up to see this idiot mentioning my name  why can't you focus this your energy on freeing your boss Kanu 
Guy you have serious low self-esteem issue, because you can't do with Ijaws in your life and this will lead to your death

NA YA MUMU NA HIM TOO MUCH,YOU BE MUMU..20 YEAR OLD BOY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Headquarters Discovered In Ik By Cnn -photo / Which Ethnic Group Is The Most Successful In Nigeria. / Only Tinubu Will Benefit From SE Votes To Be Casted For Peter Obi - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.