Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

"Shut Up, Don’t Let Me Expose You – Jude Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Shades Uriel Oputa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shut Up, Don’t Let Me Expose You – Jude Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Shades Uriel Oputa (1833 Views)

"You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shut Up, Don’t Let Me Expose You – Jude Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Shades Uriel Oputa by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
The estranged wife of Jude Ighalo, Sonia has subtly shaded Uriel Oputa asking her to shut up after she shared a video on Instagram claiming that some people are sending her ex DMs.

According to Sonia, Uriel has been flooding the DM of her estranged husband Jude Ighalo but she's complaining about others doing some to her ex-boyfriend which she even doubts is true saying she doesn’t have shame.

Sonia asked her what about a married footballer she slept with and after that, she will go under the comment of his wife trying to be friends with her.

She said that hypocrites are always the first to point accusing fingers claiming it’s about time she starts calling out those sending her ex DMs.

Sonia then threatens Uriel Oputa to remain quiet before she..READ MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up, Don’t Let Me Expose You – Jude Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Shades Uriel Oputa by crossfm: 5:33am On Jul 29, 2021
This lady should just try and make peace with her husband.

From all her statements, it points to the fact that she is still into her husband.

She and Ighalo should swallow their pride and make their marriage work,for their children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up, Don’t Let Me Expose You – Jude Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Shades Uriel Oputa by BeerBeerManiple: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2021
If to say Ighalo no get money, this woman for don jakpa since, To all the simps here, Better make money so dat women go dey fight to keep ya surname grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "Shut Up, Don’t Let Me Expose You – Jude Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Shades Uriel Oputa by phemmyfour: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Mo le gboko lowo e

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid angry with rapper future for hitting on tems continously / Why Davido, Chioma Married Secretly After Son's Death (picture) / Jubilation As Chioma Confirms Welcoming Twins With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.