Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. (484 Views)

Get Rid Of Chronic Ulcer With Norland GI Vitale / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache / Tips For Ulcer, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by Matinox: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello guys, kindly note its a new account.

I am currently going through hell, my heart feels like a stone that moves around a round space in my chest.
When i lay down, the weight falls to my back, causing great pains, my food triggers are outnumbered, i sometimes get tired of eating at all.

I've tried the following:
Honey & Bitter Kola
Activated Charcoal
Pharmaceutical Drugs, (forgot their names)

I'm looking out for what will work for me. Pls.

Lalasticlala
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Add placebo to your cocktale of treatments, probably best to use meditation for system restore to your original Blueprint. Ask your personal God to help you reset your body from the other side. It should be possible to restore you back to your Blueprint.

In addition to herbal treatment

1 Like

Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by omron(m): 2:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Have u tried stem cell stc 30?

If no contact me on 07053143345.u will thank me later
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by Matinox: 2:56am On Jul 29, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Add placebo to your cocktale of treatments, probably best to use meditation for system restore to your original Blueprint. Ask your personal God to help you reset your body from the other side. It should be possible to restore you back to your Blueprint.

In addition to herbal treatment

Thanks bro, quite amusing
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by Matinox: 2:58am On Jul 29, 2021
omron:
Have u tried stem cell stc 30?

If no contact me on 07053143345.u will thank me later

Ok, will do

Is it a kind of those neolife products?
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by 1F30M4(f): 3:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm how are you so sure it's ulcer? Let's start from there.. Have you seen a doctor or this is based on assumptions? Did you run H. Pylori test prior?
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by investoped(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Reach me for NAFDAC approved ulcer treatment, 1st used by my mum in 2008 and tested and trusted by countless customers nationwide.Fidson Pharmaceuticals partners with producers to package product in Nigeria 07089654775
Chronic Hepatitis - A syndrome that is defined clinically by evidence of liver disease for at least six consecutive months.
Treating
Stomach and liver in-balance - , Gastritis (Inflammation of stomach) - Acute gastritis, usually caused by ingesting something irritating or by infection, starts suddenly, with severe pain, vomiting, thirst, and diarrhoea, and subsides rapidly.
Products
Products Gastrifort

Responsive image

Product Description
Gastrifort - ₦ 11,780
Category - (Special Solutions)
Prescription - 3*2 daily.
Gastrifort is a Premier Tonic for Stomach Health. Gastrifort is also Available in Small Bottle for Only - ₦ 4,100.

TREATMENTS
Chronic Hepatitis - A syndrome that is defined clinically by evidence of liver disease for at least six consecutive months.

Stomach and liver in-balance - , Gastritis (Inflammation of stomach) - Acute gastritis, usually caused by ingesting something irritating or by infection, starts suddenly, with severe pain, vomiting, thirst, and diarrhoea, and subsides rapidly.

Eye problems - Astigmatism, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Uveitis, Dry eye syndrome, Migraine, Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, Presbyopia etc.

Flatulence - (gassing from stomach).

Heart burn- Burning sensation beneath the breastbone, also called pyrosis. Heartburn does not indicate heart malfunction but results from nervous tension or overindulgence in food or drink. The sensation is produced by spasmodic constrictions of the oesophagus accompanied or occasioned by regurgitation of stomach acids, which spread upward into the throat, and may result in belching or vomiting. Physical activity immediately following ingestion of food may exaggerate symptoms.
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by Oluolad86(f): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2021
I'll advise you to do some proper check up, I treated ulcers for years with no cure until I discovered it was the heart. Try echo test to know more about the cause.
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by tammyf: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Let me give u a finale remedy to this....do this and thank me later ....knowledge is power...everything to cure any ailment a right before or eyes but we know not .even the sturbon staphylococcus. They are before us .hit me up anytime and I will give sure remedy to any ailment .natural and prepared by yourself .ironically ,these remedies most times don't cost more than 1000 naira lolz...

Now back to business....

Get unripe pawpaw . The very green one.
Wash it thoroughly.
Cut it into pieces like maggi or sugar cube with the back .don't peel it .
Soak it in a big bowl for four days .
The water should cover the pawpaw but not toomuch above it.
After the fourth day sieve it out.the water will be white .kind of milkish .
Drink half glass morning afternoon and evening .3times daily .
Do this for a month or two depending on how acute the ulcer.
It does not reduce it but cures it .
Nature has everything.
Someday I will be teaching on the potency of bitter cola and alligator pepper and how to use it to achieve results .
If not done rightly u can not achieve the required result .
I will also teach on how to cure staphylococcus by urself .u don't need to spend a dime in the hospital.
These are safe and proven .do u know with alligator pepper u can achieve almost anything you want on earth?...lolz. let's leave it for another day.
Re: Help! Suggest Your Best Treatment For Chronic Ulcer Please. by investoped(m): 3:24am On Aug 07, 2021
My mum and countless feiends got rid of their ulcer.don't suffer in silence call 07089654775 to order
From KEDI & Fidson pharmaceutical TREATMENTS

Eye problems - Astigmatism, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Uveitis, Dry eye syndrome, Migraine, Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, Presbyopia etc.

Flatulence - (gassing from stomach).

Heart burn- Burning sensation beneath the breastbone, also called pyrosis. Heartburn does not indicate heart malfunction but results from nervous tension or overindulgence in food or drink. The sensation is produced by spasmodic constrictions of the oesophagus accompanied or occasioned by regurgitation of stomach acids, which spread upward into the throat, and may result in belching or vomiting. Physical activity immediately following ingestion of food may exaggerate symptoms

(1) (Reply)

Pimples That Never Heal. / Help!! Urgent Test Needed To Determine Infection / Final Solution For Weak Erection ,and Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.