Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral (1991 Views)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Ogbenia: 2:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by bkool7(m): 3:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Stephenszego2: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Monkeys are just like humans.
Anyone that eats a monkey can eat a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by driand(m): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2021
This video just hit me somewhere!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by agbo8: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2021
driand:
This video just hit me somewhere!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2021
One of the few intelligent animals with great IQ

1 Like

Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by richiemcgold: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2021
See as monkey dey bath pikin;
..when mama nkechi never bath her daughter for 3 days now.

1 Share

Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Oyiboman69: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Monkies are human
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by beautyhd: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Monkeys are lower humans.

Sadly, some monkeys have higher IQs than some acclaimed intelligent humans.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Danjikanbauchi: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2021
beautyhd:

just tell us that monkey has high intelligence that Mohammadu Buhari and his northern Muslims, no fear. nobody will catch you.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Ogbenia: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
beautyhd:

I agree with you that monkeys can be described as lower humans but the smartest monkey's IQ is no way near that of a dull human.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by agbo8: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ogbenia:

I agree with you that monkeys can be described as lower humans but the smartest monkey's IQ is no way near that of a dull human.

You will be shocked!
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Ogbenia: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
agbo8:

You will be shocked!

Shocked as how?
Egbami ke...
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Stephenszego2: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Monkies are human

grin
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing special about humans afterall
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Ogbenia: 5:24am On Aug 02, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Nothing special about humans afterall

Are you human?
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ogbenia:

Are you human?
A gorilla
Re: Video Of Monkey Bathing For Her Baby Goes Viral by Victor1883(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ogbenia:

How many dull people you don see?

(1) (Reply)

Capture This Ijapa On My Way To The Farm (pics) / Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog? / German Shepherd Puppy At Give Away Offer SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.