Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,378 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Is The Screen Printing Machine Relevant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is The Screen Printing Machine Relevant? (124 Views)

Screen Printing Machine / #SOLD#SOLD#6 Color 6 Station Screen Printing Machine / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Screen Printing Machine Relevant? by sasguv: 4:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Digital printing is changing the traditional methods of printing like never before. But the old strategy of screen printing and the screen printing machine is still in use. With a long history of using it comes with a fantastic traditional value. The benefits are low cost of production and stable output. The quality of the print is phenomenal.
Re: Why Is The Screen Printing Machine Relevant? by dingbang(m): 4:43am On Jul 29, 2021
I am interested.
Re: Why Is The Screen Printing Machine Relevant? by dingbang(m): 4:44am On Jul 29, 2021
sasguv:
Digital printing is changing the traditional methods of printing like never before. But the old strategy of screen printing and the screen printing machine is still in use. With a long history of using it comes with a fantastic traditional value. The benefits are low cost of production and stable output. The quality of the print is phenomenal.
i am interested. Are you in nigeria?
Re: Why Is The Screen Printing Machine Relevant? by psucc(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Pictures will speak better. Also don't forget to tell the price, capacity and your location.

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate More Sales And Get More Customers. / I'll Exchange Your Paypal To Naira / Learn The Requirement Of Professional Damp Ceiling Repair Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.