Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video (793 Views)

Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video by Yomi4reel: 4:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Abiodun Lincoln, the estranged husband of Nigerian video vixen, Bolanle, has tendered a public apology to her after he called her out on social media.

The couple caught many people by surprise when the crisis rocking their marriage which was contracted six months ago, hit the internet. Lincoln went on his Instagram page to ask Bolanle to leave his house, accusing her of being destructive. The incident soon evolved into a ''mini-series'' online with Lincoln going on a tirade, accusing Bolanle of having a child with him for clout and forcing him to get married to her. He went on IG live to say Bolanle is just a baby mama who he married out of pity and that she's a second wife and his first wife, a "good woman," is in South Africa.

He has now tendered a public apology to Bolanle. In a video shared on his IG page, Lincoln said;

''I will like to use this opportunity to sincerely apologise first and foremost to my wife, Mrs Bolanle for my actions in the last couple of weeks, especially on social media. Those acts of mine were very unnecessary and uncalled for. All I said was in the heat of the moment.

I will like to specifically apologise to my wife for calling her all soughts of names. My son, I apologise to you too. Although you are not aware of my actions but I believe that sometime in futrue you will.

My wife, I pray and hope that you can find somewhere in your heart to accept my sincere apology.

He also tendered an apology to his mother-in-law and inlaws as well as the Lagos state government.
Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/video-vixen-bolanles-estranged-husband-tenders-public-apology-days-after-calling-her-out-on-social-media/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video by DWJOBScom(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Say no to drugs !!!
I hope bolanle forgives you as you have made her life a horror experience
Re: Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video by tillaman(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2021
He’s a bum

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video by Nukilia: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Kids everywhere causing trouble...

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Immatures in marriage
Re: Video Vixen, Bolanle's Estranged Husband Tenders Public Apology Days :video by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu boy. I just dey see how e dey yarn upandan dey high igbo for d video. I know say his head go later relax. I been think say na only woman dey talk too much uneccessarily before

(1) (Reply)

"My Own Fans Na To Dey Beg Me Money Morning Till Night"- Actor Yul Edochie / Foluke Daramola And Other Nollywood Actors Visit Iyabo Oko At The Hospital. She / Bbnaija Angel Asks Cross Out Kneeling Down, BEFORE PERE, WM And Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.