Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently (876 Views)

New Zealand White Rabbits For Sale 2mnts 3wks / Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume / Hyla Rabbits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2021
The rabbits are in good conditions and well medicated. Both the bucks and does are still delivering and active in service.

I need to sell some of them to reduce the cost of feeding as their rate of giving birth is becoming more than expected.

Waybill is possible to any part of the country but cost to be borne by the buyer.

Price is attractive and negotiable
Interested, contact 0 9 0 6 6 6 5 0 8 0 8.
Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Pictures

Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2021
More....

Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2021
More...

Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 5:57am On Jul 29, 2021
More pics

Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2021
More

Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Picture

Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dear potential buyer(s),

Please don't be annoyed for my delay responses to your messages.

The new number I used to reply the messages is also mine. I would have dropped it here but I don't know if off hand.

I'm trying to settle some things here reason for the delay. I have replied to them accordingly.

The rabbits are still very much available....
Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by IamAsiri: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Dawson126:
Dear potential buyer(s),

Please don't be annoyed for my delay responses to your messages.

The new number I used to reply the messages is also mine. I would have dropped it here but I don't know if off hand.

I'm trying to settle some things here reason for the delay. I have replied to them accordingly.

The rabbits are still very much available....

I tried chatting with you and realised that your number is not connected to WhatsApp. Kindly provide me with your WhatsApp number so I can enquire about the rabbits. Thanks.
Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
IamAsiri:

I tried chatting with you and realised that your number is not connected to WhatsApp. Kindly provide me with your WhatsApp number so I can enquire about the rabbits. Thanks.

I recently deleted my whatsapp account because I saw it swallowing money than it was yielding ROIs among other reasons but tomorrow afternoon, that number will be available on whatsapp God's grace, because I need attend to farm in the morning.
Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
IamAsiri:

Abeg no vex.

I recently deleted my whatsapp account because I saw it swallowing money than it was yielding ROIs among other reasons but tomorrow afternoon, that number will be available on whatsapp God's grace, because I need attend to farm in the morning.
Re: New Zealand White And Hyla Rabbits For Sale Urgently by Dawson126: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sorry I couldn't keep my words. The irrigation progress today didn't permit me of time. I'll be available on whatsapp from tonight.

(1) (Reply)

Goat Pen Construction. Help Needed / Discover How To Become A Millionaire From Cassava Processing / Automatic Meatball/ Fish Ball Making Machine Line For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.