Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits (1625 Views)

Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by sarrki(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2021
Man, Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Abducted By Bandits
Date: 28-07-2021 9:18 pm (8 hrs ago) | Author: Olusanya Akinrinola
Home Naijapals Base (Metro life)
amasan1 at 28-07-2021 09:18 PM (8 hrs ago)
(m)

Reports have it that Abubakar Duduwale who trekked for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 has been kidnapped by bandits.

“People of God, in 2015, this man, Abubakar Duduwale, trekked from Yola to Abuja to celebrate Buhari winning the presidential election.
But just this morning, he was kidnapped by bandits.

https://www..com/talk/topic,507214.0.html
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Bedtec: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Good news ooooo , Next news is that BMCs have been kidnapped

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Bedtec:
Good news ooooo , Next news is that BMCs have been kidnapped

You guys just wants to hear negative news about Nigeria

All Nigeria enemies will be put to shame
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by illicit(m): 6:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Very unfortunate man
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Comedian2019: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2021
I'm gonna take one bottle of odeku with hot goat� meat pepper soup.

Who is with me?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Bedtec: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

Repent cos posterity is watching

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Comedian2019: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

The real enemies of Nigeria are those who defend evil in the name of politics.
God will punish them all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by tillaman(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Make the kidnappers carry am enter Somalia maybe Darfur so he can trek back from there

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by HitRun(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Hilarious!!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Racoon(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Serves him right.He knew about the evil but still wanted the evil and the evil now has consumed him. Law of karma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Racoon(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:
You guys just wants to hear negative news about Nigeria.All Nigeria enemies will be put to shame
My friend STFU! Perhaps until you lots start suffering the same fate, it seems your brains will never be resetted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by HitRun(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

All the people who supported a man who isn't fit enough to run a LG in the name of politics were, and still are, negative news to patriotic Nigerians.

These set of people are already being put to shame. The trekker is a good example. You, sarrki, will take your turn sooner than later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Iceclan(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Bandits don't have a code at all... The poor fella trekked his way to the hall of fame the least they could do is let him continue nurturing his sore feet.. Cause am sure he regretted doing it now that his hero is now a failure..
I will be damned if the president gives a sh*t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by jabberjawz: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2021
That unrepentant meat seller should be next in line to be kidnapped..... useless fellow..... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Opemiposii(f): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

amen fire
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Danjikanbauchi: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

you are the Nigeria worst enemy for voting the common criminal called Buhari into power. You are enemy of the country for not seeing anything bad about Buhari government. You are the enemy of Nigeria when you chose your religion over humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Haha, I empathise with him but the whole thing is very funny indeed. Since he knows how to trek, time to trek the length and breadth of forests in the north with bandits lol.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by joyandfaith: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

Do you think Nigeria can prosper ? Don't be deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Frenchkiss564: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2021
In as much as I want to pity the trekker, I find this shit funny.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by flamingREED(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Reaping the fruits of the wrong seed you passionately hawked in the heydey of your deafening blindness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Glink2018(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2021
If he survives it....he will regret trekking for Buhari...because we have a commander in chief of armed forces who used to be a soldier and yet the security of lives and properties is in shambles..abba!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Ruggedniggaone: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Serve him right,I just pray they catch one of buhari daughter or yusuf and perhaps kill them so buhari can also feel the pain average Nigerian are feeling everyday because its very obvious govts are not ready to fight these monsters base on the reason best known to them. can you imagine a kidnapper collected ransome through bank accounts and police are yet to apprehend them up till now? what is the essence of all our details provided to bank and patanmi?cant they trace them with those detail?Nigeria govt is openly supporting terrorist and I pray to God to bestow all thier supporters with the same fate that befell this Mr trekker.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by beautyhd: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Finally, it has reached home.

Zombies are now the wailers, the bad odour will reach everyone. The northerners will be the most hit at the expiration of this tenure because they never prepared for the negative surprise that is currently hitting them.

On the hand, the Easterners never expected anything good From the present administration,hence living and working towards the betterment of their lives as usual and they will be the least affected.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by skywalker240(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin

Ooo my

NIGERIA Na cruise grin

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by skywalker240(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Comedian2019:
I'm gonna take one bottle of odeku with hot goat� meat pepper soup.

Who is with me?
Am with you baba grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by sarrki(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Racoon:
My friend STFU! Perhaps until you lots start suffering the same fate, it seems your brains will never be resetted.

I don’t deal with miscreants especially ipob remnants

This is the first and last I glorified you with an answer
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by amuwo1980: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:

You are the enemy of a great Nigeria , you don’t support Nigeria , you support the domination of Nigeria by an ethnic and religious group, you support. Nigeria where u and ur kit and kin will be suppressing others , you love a Nigeria where corruption is enabling ur and your group to live a lavish life , you support a Nigeria where u got that your job through connections and virtue if ur tribe , you support a Nigeria where there is no merit , you support buhari’s Nigeria .
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Racoon(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:
I don’t deal with miscreants especially ipob remnants.This is the first and last I glorified you with an answer
See this gloried zombie. IPOB is indeed your night-mare IPOB have been holding peaceful protests in many nations of the world including Britain without any harassment but the murderous bandits, Fulani cum BH terrorists are peaceful to you lot right? Waiting for the day the karma will start paying back.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Karemarealty288(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
His next level baptism....

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by IGBOSON1: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Poetic justice!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To For Pmb Abducted By Bandits by Hyperchi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
him trek to bandit not bubu, coz na Oyo him da

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation Is About To Escalate: Southeast Lawmaker Tells FG And Igbo Gove / Breaking!!!wife Of Biafra Commander Regain Freedom After15 Years In Detention / Seun Have Cashed Out Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.