Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. (1428 Views)

Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination / O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by dignity33: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2021
It’s so hard to make it in Nigeria - Speed Darlington cries out in his Instagram after his
car was damaged and his tools stolen after paying $1,200 (N550k) as custom fees
the singer revealed that this happened during the Sallah holiday.

Speed Darlington also called out the agent that cleared the item for requesting for more money even after his car was damaged, with other items stolen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vahuAhqN80U

Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by unitedigboworld: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2021
This is heartbreaking .
Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by Fathai(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2021
So so heartbreaking
Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2021
"his car he paid"

RIP English
Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by aycapri(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2021
The country sucks, I’ve had two experiences like this with the customs. I almost cried
Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by armadeo(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2021
A 7minute video of speed talking.

I'll pass
Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by Depressed101: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
"his car he paid"

RIP English
that's the only thing you picked from this heart renching post?...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by Harddiskng(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Fathai:
So so heartbreaking

I thought i was the only one that actually felt sad listening to him.

I felt his pain. Na wa, which way Nigeria?

The person(s) he curse, should return his property which urgency; cause as I was listening to the curses, even I was sure that they won’t live pass this year before meeting a painful end. It is well.

The people that can see past his english and get the message he is trying to pass. You guys are part of Nigerian’s problem.

The problems in Nigeria would be more enough for you people to enjoy, because I go soon leave una.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by Edopesin: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is really heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Singer Cry Out After His Car He Paid $1,200 As Custom Fees Was Damaged. by temitope27(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Who damage am

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Is Seriously Sick With A Virus Like Covid-19 / List Of All The Beautiful Ghanaian Actresses In The Country / 30+ Stunning Pictures Of Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.