Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. (6190 Views)

Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe / No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
With the introduction of ESN/UGM in the south east, alot of igbos who were thinking of investing in the SE had to pause the idea.

Those who already had were negatively affected by the insecurity.

As IPOB wants to introduce the weekly lockdown of the SE, most businesses who were negatively affected by the UGM insecurity will consider relocation from the region.

So as the IPOB that does not provide employment but destroy employment, continue their madness in the East, lagos should expect an influx of igbo businesses.

As soon as they start that, buhari will ensure kanu stays longer to economically destroy the SE region.

This will further create unemployment and insecurity in igboland.

For my lagos people complaining of traffic, you have not seen anything yet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by Finnese001: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2021
BS

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:
With the introduction of ESN/UGM in the south east, alot of igbos who were thinking of investing in the SE had to pause the idea.

As IPOB wants to introduce the weekly lockdown of the SE, most businesses who were negatively affected by the UGM insecurity will consider relocation from the region.

So as the IPOB that does not provide employment but destroy employment, continue their madness in the East, lagos should expect an influx of igbo businesses.

As soon as they start that, buhari will ensure kanu stays longer to economically destroy the SE region.

shut up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
shut up

I guess the owner of this car is enjoying living in igboland now.

You saw a popular funiture in IMO launch the lagos branch yesterday? Thats relocation if you dont know. So many others have left the SE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LW_VeYL2cw

11 Likes

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

I guess the owner of this car is enjoying living in igboland now.

You saw a popular funiture in IMO launch the lagos branch yesterday? Thats relocation if you dont know. So many others have left the SE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LW_VeYL2cw
someone opened a branch in lagos means his Eastern business is know closed abi undecided so the furniture he opened in lagos means Imo state own is gone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
someone opened a branch in lagos means his Eastern business is know closed abi undecided so the furniture he opened in lagos means Imo state own is gone

Thats how its done. With the office in IMO becomes scanty, before u know it they move to a smaller location and only present catalogues in the office . You pay for what you want, they bring it from lagos office.

Alot of businessmen are moving. You think the owner of the company will open the lagos branch and be living in IMO?

The guy has relocated like others.

You want him to remain in the SE so that one day you will call him sabo and burn his business?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by Liebermantic: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

Government has to provide adequate security to deal with these urchins called IPOB.
It seems IPOB is working to impoverish the Igbo people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

Thats how its done. With the office in IMO becomes scanty, before u know it they move to a smaller location and only present catalogues in the office . You pay for what you want, they bring it from lagos office.

Alot of businessmen are moving. You think the owner of the company will open the lagos branch and be living in IMO?

The guy has relocated like others.

You want him to remain in the SE so that one day you will call him sabo and burn his business?
your still far from reality
Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by Liebermantic: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2021
IPOB is destroying its Image ...What concerns the South East with the Arrest of your leader?
I'm ready to send to God any man stopping me from opening my business in South East..IPOB members are fools

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
your still far from reality

Well tell that to the landlord who he rented his building in lagos as his showroom. Tell that to the lagos state government that got a new customer in their tax net.

Tell that to the gateman, cleaner, receptionist etc that got new jobs in lagos.

Tell that to the fuel station that he will be buying fuel from every day for his car and office.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by uBuNiT: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Time has come, even Lagos won't be cool for the sabos
Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by theTranscriber: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2021
uBuNiT:
Time has come, even Lagos won't be cool for the sabos
deluded fools everywhere undecided
Keep coming and "developing" wink
E go shock una grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2021
They import goods and clear in lagos. Then pay over 500,000 to transport the container down to the SE just because they are igbos.

Now you want to disturb them in the SE? They simply import their goods into lagos, move it to their shop in lagos, and save the cost and stress of tranporting to the East.

If you want to buy, you pay and they send to you in the East.

Continue destroying the SE economy and empowing other regions.

Enriching kanu and his Biafran business.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

Well tell that to the landlord who he rented his building in lagos as his showroom. Tell that to the lagos state government that got a new customer in their tax net.

Tell that to the gateman, cleaner, receptionist etc that got new jobs in lagos.

Tell that to the fuel station that he will be buying fuel from every day for his car and office.

can you imagine because someone expand his business from A to B means his relocating and his moving his business to That place did the individual tell you this don't you see branches of business of others, like for example if i produce garri in Aba and it has grown i now have customers from calabar demanding that i should have a branch in calabar to help easy business for them and i opened one does it mean that i have moved to calabar permanently undecided undecided think before you create topics here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by alizma: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
shut up
Are you a true son of the soil? If you are, I expect you to think deep over what Op said irrespective of his tribe or what he believes. Op has just said the truth and what I expect of every Igbo son's and daughters is to think on how to reverse the situation.
Have you been to Abia state and Imo state lately, Are you happy with what you see around?
Rather than calling the truth a lie, the best thing to do in most cases is to keep quiet especially when it is looking at you eyeball to eyeball and you don't know what to say

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2021
alizma:

Are you a true son of the soil? If you are, I expect you to think deep over what Op said irrespective of his tribe or what he believes. Op has just said the truth and what I expect of every Igbo son's and daughters is to think on how to reverse the situation.
Have you been to Abia state and Imo state lately, Are you happy with what you see around?
Rather than calling the truth a lie, the best thing to do in most cases is to keep quiet especially when it is looking at you eyeball to eyeball and you don't know what to say
what he said is baseless not true
Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
can you imagine because someone expand his business from A to B means his relocating and his moving his business to That place did the individual tell you this don't you see branches of business of others, like for example if i produce garri in Aba and it has grown i know have customers from calabar demanding i have a branch in calabar to help easy business for them and i opened one does it mean that i have moved to calabar permanently undecided undecided think before you create topics here

Oga businesses are living the east. Businessmen are relocating. If you have demands for your products in lagos, you get distributors in lagos. They buy from you at a discounted price and sell in lagos.

You dont carry all that money rent shop in lagos, also move to your own house in lagos.

Dangote cement is in the east. Has dangote moved his plant to the east?

Its cheaper for them to import and sell directly in lagos than transport to the east . They were doing it because of the love they have for igboland.

As soon as these miscreants make the SE unsafe and unstable, they have to move.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Of course, that's because their zone is a shithole.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

Oga businesses are living the east. Businessmen are relocating. If you have demands for your products in lagos, you get distributors in lagos. They buy from you at a discounted price and sell in lagos.

You dont carry all that money rent shop in lagos, also move to your own house in lagos.

Dangote cement is in the east. Has dangote moved his plant to the east?

Its cheaper for them to import and sell directly in lagos than transport to the east . They were doing it because of the love they have for igboland.

As soon as these miscreants make the SE unsafe and unstable, they have to move.
Is dangote not in North have his floor business moved to lagos because of the crisis hitting North stop spill trash am not in support of crisis hitting Eastern states but am telling you that you don't just move like that without stability it takes time to move all your man power to another state

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
Is dangote not in North have his floor business moved to lagos because of the crisis hitting North stop spill trash

Thats because he has distributors. And he is a public traded company. The risk is shared by investors. The igbo businessmen are individuals, they bear the risk 100%.

So they wont think twice to relocate.

Isn't dangote supposed to set up his refinery in the east, considering the close proximity to niger delta and oil?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by alizma: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
what he said is baseless not true
Please be objective in your assessment of what he said. He is telling the plain truth, did you read about the propose weekly shot down of the south Eastern states?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by FreeIgbos: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:
[s]With the introduction of ESN/UGM in the south east, alot of igbos who were thinking of investing in the SE had to pause the idea.

For my lagos people complaining of traffic, you have not seen anything yet.[/s]

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Anu ohia!!
Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
shut up

Rather, you should shut up. What he is saying is perfectly logical and something many of us have discussed here. Especially influx of UGM, ESN and IPOB criminals from the SE to the SW.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Anu ohia!!

The bereaved are already in lagos. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

Thats because he has distributors. And he is a public traded company. The risk is shared by investors. The igbo businessmen are individuals, they bear the risk 100%.

So they wont think twice to relocate.
so re- starting a business in a new environment has no risk attach to it what of his customers he had in the east undecided he will create a branch in lagos not move permanently that's how is done
Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by History555: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu thread. Whatever you think you are selling in Lagos, a thousand people are selling in the east. Funiture coys big and small full owerri. Who will order funiture in Lagos and pay u almost 200k to transport it to the east when he can easily walk into funiture shops in the east and by same saving himself 200k in transport.
Coys closing in Lagos, where are they relocating to. Op is a dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Rather, you should shut up. What he is saying is perfectly logical and something many of us have discussed it here. Especially influx of UGM, ESN and IPOB criminals from the SE to the SW.
how on earth did you manage to have a cell phone you swan undecided whatever you call them UGM, or ESN or IPOB has nothing to do with one making sales and profit in East
Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by FreeIgbos: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2021
alizma:

Please educate me more about the part in bold. What is happening in Imo and Abia states that ain't good, relative to other states in Nigeria?

I'm waiting for your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by udele1: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2021
History555:
Mumu thread. Whatever you think you are selling in Lagos, a thousand people are selling in the east. Funiture coys big and small full owerri. Who will order funiture in Lagos and pay u almost 200k to transport it to the east when he can easily walk into funiture shops in the east and by same saving himself 200k in transport.

Why will one pay over 700,000 to move a container from lagos to the east to sell? When he can save that 700,000 and sell the goods faster in lagos?

You know that he probably pays 10 times the cost of renting the space in IMO state in lagos. So why will someone pay that much to be in lagos, if IMO was more profitable?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2021
History555:
ask him oh cheesy grin i already tried to lecture him but his not understanding it undecided
Re: Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. by heniford2: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2021
udele1:

Why will one pay over 700,000 to move a container from lagos to the east to sell? When he can save that 700,000 and sell the goods faster in lagos?
will he still sell it at that same cost if his selling in lagos you can have shoes in lagos yet your not making sales and your market selling point its in the Eastern part will lagos still be your headquarters undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Burning Now! / Jonathan Stranded In Uganda / Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.