Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

You Could Just Say "Hello" And Stop Wasting Your Little Spiritual Energy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Could Just Say "Hello" And Stop Wasting Your Little Spiritual Energy. (195 Views)

How To Generate Spiritual Energy (strength ) For Prayer / The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed / 3 Reasons Why You Going To Church Today Could Just be A Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Could Just Say "Hello" And Stop Wasting Your Little Spiritual Energy. by elated177: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

At no time did I hide my Identity, from the very first day that I started disseminating YHVH's message on this platform. Why should I?

Why should people who claim to be messengers of the Creator of heaven and earth conceal their Identities while disseminating the so-called messages from him? Did any of such happen in the Scriptures which they claim they are following?

For those who have come to know the identity of the saint of Yahushua the Messiah behind this moniker, you could just say "hello" when we pass each other on the road and stop wasting your little demonic spiritual energy. Ihe efu!

Ehehehehe! We, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, don't engage in any kind of physical fight with anyone. We don't fight with physical swords, wood, stones or guns.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: You Could Just Say "Hello" And Stop Wasting Your Little Spiritual Energy. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2021
If I see you on the Street, I'd say hello to you grin
Re: You Could Just Say "Hello" And Stop Wasting Your Little Spiritual Energy. by elated177: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
PastorM:
If I see you on the Street, I'd say hello to you grin

There is no compulsion. Just made the thread because of those who think that they could look at me with their evil eyes. They are just wasting their little demonic energy.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/07/2021 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 9 August 2021 - SERVING GOD / Part 3: Free And One With YHVH's Salvation. Remain Pure. Walk In Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.