Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp (75259 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Akhimiemona(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
RIP
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by ipobarethieves: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
sadAre u a hunchback sad? I ask cos I see ur head/neck BEND sad
FBIBOT:
undecided
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Humanoid01(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Forget this rubbish u wrote. Are corpers not posted from north to South to serve? Are southerners not travelling to North all these years? Instead of you to blame the state of our roads, u are blaming the northerners..abeg get sense ooo. Common sense is not always common. Are accidents not happening in abroad? Are accidents not happening in the south? Make we hear word abeg
Please state at least a good reason why prospective corps members have to be posted to states that would take them a long distance and period to get to.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Grace001: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Now it’s the family that is bearing the loss.

It is well. RIP
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Saintfrancis82(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
RIP, good people
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by moneyissweet(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sad
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg make them scrap this shit now
Southern youth are the one suffering from it the most
Aboki hardly school let alone coming to south for NYSC
they only come south to ride okadas in Lagos ,Ibadan and some cities in south

Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Kinzo0917(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ayotemide:
NYSC must bear responsibility of transporting anyone out of their geographical zones by AIR.

These madness guised as National Cohesion is irrelevant and dangerous when combined with horrible roads and raging killers up north. They could have been kidnapped and killed in the said Kastina state.
What about southerners schooling in the north, no be car � dem dey enter? The important thing is, whenever you leave your home, always pray and commit ur going to the hands of God be you a christian or a muslim. What if the driver is careless on the road nko

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Jaysnowkid: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
The rate at which ugly incidents occur in this country is damn annoying and alarming.
May their soul rests in peace.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by RALPHOW(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oh my World!!!
May the good Lord consoles their families.
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Hamiltonii: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Akwa Ibom to Katsina

Why?

Well the real tragedy is the lack of sensible adults to advice them against embarking on such a perilous trip.

Northen Youths barely leave their home state to serve. Infact they are all domiciled in Abuja or their state of origin.

But Southern Youths will be moved from Rivere State to Libya just to serve an incompetent nation.
Tnx. Our useless girls only go there to tfuck Alhajis that's why before you say Jack, Hausa people call our girls prostitutes. Real Fulani girls on NYSC don't cross the Niger else there fathers will deal with them. I was in Zamfara and must say that Southern girls are cheap and lack orientation. You'll hadly see Fulani girls in the Armed forces while our fresh and succulent daughters are truck mates to Northern officers.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by MYHUBBY: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
going on that night trip was a suicide journey on its own. I can never enter any bus drive by aboki that believe Allah giveth and taketh, they don't stand to their responsibilities, all their careless mistakes, to them is Allah will

travelling to kastina that late in this era where we've govt pampering terrorist is a suicide mission, they might have even fall prey of Bandit if the accident didn't occurred

how some Yoruba still live in that north beat me, Yoruba that hate rugged and destructive live

Rip to them
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by juman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
I cry.
We also had accident when rushing to the nysc camp to beat the deadline many years ago.
But luckily the driver was an experienced one.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Hollyharjii: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Menh! Things dey happen for this world wey we na dey

RIP to you guz
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Kinzo0917(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Humanoid01:

Please state at least a good reason why prospective corps members have to be posted to states that would take them a long distance and period to get to.
Are northerners not posted to the southern parts to serve aswell? Let leave nysc aside. Are people not travelling from north to South each day ? Are southerners not travelling to the north aswell? Yes we lost those corpers ,may their souls rest in peace BUT, accidents can happen anytime. Ours is to pray for God protection. accidents that happen in the south on daily basis, na Buhari cause am? Let stop trivalising issues abeg
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by juman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is very sad.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Ganjafama(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
RIP to them. May they find the peace this country failed to give them wherever they are.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Chidywhite: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
We have called for the cancellation of this project, people said it's to foster unity , 746,388 corp members have died since inception and our moribund leaders call this unity? .
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Bahun(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Even one aboki no dey y?
damilola4162:
Pictures of five prospective Corps members that lost their lives in a ghastly motor accident, while on their way to the orientation camp in Katsina, have emerged, Newspremises reports.

The NYSC Director, Press and Public Relations, Adenike Adeyemi, who confirmed the incident said the fatal motor accident occurred around 2am on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, along the Abaji/Kwali Expressway.

They are said to be graduates of the University of Uyo and Akwa Ibom Poly. One of them has been identified as Miracle Asuquo.

See their pictures below:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pictures-of-the-five-corps-members-who-died-in-auto-crash/
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by cybriz82(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ayotemide:
NYSC must bear responsibility of transporting anyone out of their geographical zones by AIR.

These madness guised as National Cohesion is irrelevant and dangerous when combined with horrible roads and raging killers up north. They could have been kidnapped and killed in the said Kastina state.

What if I mean by what if d plane crash nko? Yes I knw may God forbid bad thing.so what if
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by fobell06: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Kinzo0917(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
I have never seen a northern coming to south to serve

Why
. You be olodo. Is like u no go School or probably u did not serve.at where I served in Imo State, there were 100s of corpers from the north posted there to serve. Atimes, Most of u reason like kids. Am sorry to say. Accidents happening in the south on daily basis, is it caused by the northerners? I am from Delta state so I know what I am saying. Abeg, make we dey reason like mature people for once
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by juman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
You will not understand this well until you meet somebody in that shoe, I mean their family members.

Many years ago a school mate and he also a friend lost his elder brother when he went to do NYSC.
The brother was the first person that went to university in their extended family.
It was a big big sorrow.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Akwa Ibom to Katsina

Why?

Well the real tragedy is the lack of sensible adults to advice them against embarking on such a perilous trip.

Northen Youths barely leave their home state to serve. Infact they are all domiciled in Abuja or their state of origin.

But Southern Youths will be moved from Rivere State to Libya just to serve an incompetent nation.
If u ain't mad u won't type this I mearnt northerners at anambra when I served but u guys Will always ethnicised everything...
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by berryPee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
May the Lord grant them eternal rest and comfort their families. Death is a debt we all MUST pay, but how we live our lives here on earth determines our abode here after.
Let the mercy of God prevail over judgement
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by CSTRR: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
What a senseless waste of human lives Just to educate some backward farts in the North.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Humanoid01(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Are northerners not posted to the southern parts to serve aswell? Let leave nysc aside. Are people not travelling from north to South each day ? Are southerners not travelling to the north aswell? Yes we lost those corpers ,may their souls rest in peace BUT, accidents can happen anytime. Ours is to pray for God protection. accidents that happen in the south on daily basis, na Buhari cause am? Let stop trivalising issues abeg
You've said so much, but ended up not saying anything regarding the task given.

No one is ruling out the possible root causes of the accident, which include bad roads, reckless driving, etc, but this thread is about PCMs who died trying to answer a call which was imposed by a higher authority.

Why would they even consider deploying them to a state dominated by terrorists in the first place? This takes us back to the initial task, and I still await a response to that effect.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Philipxxxx0: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Akwa Ibom to Katsina

Why?

My brother I dont know if this northern Nigeria are using juju on southern Nigeria, you can never see a northern hausa/ fulani youths servicing in eastern, only northern Christian youth, but our so called southern youths will go and die in this God forsaken nation thinking they are doing the useless country good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by TUTU147: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
So sad.may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by Humanoid01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. You be olodo. Is like u no go School or probably u did not serve.at where I served in Imo State, there were 100s of corpers from the north posted there to serve. Atimes, Most of u reason like kids. Am sorry to say. Accidents happening in the south on daily basis, is it caused by the northerners? I am from Delta state so I know what I am saying. Abeg, make we dey reason like mature people for once
You are rude and uncouth for someone who claims to be educated and mature. He simply made a claim based on personal research, he never said no Northerner has served in the south. The way you respond has revealed so much about you, and it's not a good one.
Re: Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp by juman(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
People dont understand why they travelled in the middle of the night.

It might be like our case.
My school gave us call up letter and our result about after five oclock in the evening a day before the NYSC deadline to resume at the camp. So we have only the last day to travel to the camp. Hence many of us travelled in that night to beat the deadline. People were travelling to gombe, maiduguri etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.