Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Looking For A Job In Nigeria? Never Joke With This Job Listing Websites! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job In Nigeria? Never Joke With This Job Listing Websites! (478 Views)

Never Joke With Your Health!!! / Job Listing Strictly For Residents Of Kaduna / Urgent Job Listing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria? Never Joke With This Job Listing Websites! by kayodesblog: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2021
It is a pleasure to host another conversation with you today and just usual we will be looking in to a very important discuss that will help you awakened on better and smarter ways of getting job updates.
Take it or leave it, Nigeria has gone pass the era where we work around the street looking for gates with vacancies inscribed on it. If you find anybody still doing that, please give them a link to this article, they need to unlearn a few stuffs.

So it is very obvious that digital advancement has afforded us the opportunity to stay updated with job offers and openings around the country just with our phones and the internet. To this effect, I will be giving you about 7 job listing websites where you can get the best of job updates as often as possible.

I know many of us have used some of these websites I will be listing and can testify to their originality. Please be my witness by hitting the like button!
Let's Get Started!

1. NAIRALAND FORUM :
Thank heavens we are here together and you can see that despite this is a forum website and not categorically a job listing website, people are still securing jobs using the business section and the job/vacancy section of the website.
Many people have gotten jobs that are now paying there real well from here. Those who have the secret shall enjoy it and that is why I am giving you.

2. JOBBERMAN

If you don't know jobberman then congratulations it is not too late.
Jobberman is one of the finest Nigerias online job listing websites with many years of proven credibility. With jobberman you can can get as many job openings as possible which you can them choose from.
You will be required to sign up to be able to use the platform and get access to the job opportunities available.

3. HOT NIGERIAN JOBS

This is also one of the come-to-stay job listing website we have in Nigeria.
The job listings are usually well categorized and separated for you to easily select which you want or qualify for.

It is a very easy to use website that you can make do with as often as possible or even bookmark if necessary as job offers can either be governmental or from private owned companies.

4. JOB GURUS

Here is another amazing job listing platform that cut across all other countries for this who are seeking employment outside the country. This is a bonus pack for you.

Job Gurus which has been tested and trusted can link you with multinational companies with opened employment opportunities. They also ensure that the companies and the applicants can get to converse on needed occupations.

5. MY JOB MAG

This is also one of the top trusted job search website in Nigeria. Just as jobberman works, their style of operation isn't far fetched.

Very easy to use website with a good rank among other job listing websites in the country. My job mag is one of the awesome job sourcing sites where you get to search for jobs based on category, and some other factors, their search includes by region, by state by education, and also by industry.

6. CAREERS24

Careers24 has been around since 2005 and advertises jobs mainly in South. I have listed them here because they continue to post Nigeria jobs and had invested hugely in Nigeria in the past.

Careers24 is a company of Media24 and benefits from being part of the Naspers Group – Africa’s largest media company. This was the most popular job site in Nigeria at some point but has not been very popular in recent years.

7. JOBLISTNIGERIA

This is another remarkable Nigeria’s top job listing website. Where you could find just the right job for yourself and friends too. With a great site like this, Voila! You really are good to go.

Because the jobs are already listed out for you. In Joblist Nigeria, they mean business, they don’t only offer job opportunities as their only rendered services, but also give timely updates on scholarship, internship, banking, and training.

Let's take a pause here and see how well you can make do with this available listing websites. You can link them directly from here or search them up on google.

Do not forget that as much as you are seeking jobs, make sure that your CV is intact! The kind of CV you submit is what will defend you to either get the job or not when you are not there. This is why www.legitcv.com.ng got you covered to get the best CV for just 1,000 naira soya fee.

Source : https://www.legitcv.com.ng/need-a-job-in-nigeria-never-joke-with-this-job-listing-sites/
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria? Never Joke With This Job Listing Websites! by kayodesblog: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Getting a good job just got better

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University High School Subject Teacher Vacancy (internal Advert) / We Are Hiring - Retail Sales Merchandisers!!!! / Is Hextraton Recruitment Firm Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.