Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Clarion Call To Dr Godwin Maduka Not To Relent Is Building Momentum As Anambra Y - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarion Call To Dr Godwin Maduka Not To Relent Is Building Momentum As Anambra Y (151 Views)

Is Maduka Not Contesting Or Has He Been Disqualified? / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call To Dr Godwin Maduka Not To Relent Is Building Momentum As Anambra Y by Beadysworld: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
The clarion call to Dr Godwin Maduka not to relent on his quest of becoming the next governor of Anambra state is building momentum, these followed with series of events, where Group of Anambra young billionaires residence in Enugu led by Dr Anthony Ugboma,/ Agbalanze na Ogbaru hosted Dr Godwin Maduka on 20th of July 2021 at his residence,

The group endorsed Dr Maduka, asking him not to relent because they see in him the new face of Anambra state,

Prince Obiajulu Idigo stress that Dr Maduka need to replicate what he did in Umuchukwu in Anambra state his village as their next governor come 6th November 2021,

Speaking at the event........ Read more here-https://beadysworld.tv/clarion-call-to-dr-godwin-maduka-not-to-relent-is-building-momentum-as-anambra-young-billionaires-and-coal-city-fitness-club-host-him/

Dr Godwin Maduka said ‘I am the link between the old and the young, having to spend 40years in the United States of America, as a renowned medical authority with global accolades and as a successful entrepreneur, a philanthropies, with four doctorates agree, three professorships, I have developed my town from bush to a town it is today without any help or compensation from any Government.

My ultimate vision is to see people grow, the ultimate greatness of Anambra people which I can’t do from afar, I want to be your governor to show Nigerians, Igbo’s, Anambra people how things are done in the developed world,

There’s nothing different between you and a white man, but only our thinking, that mindset, I have come to do things right, we can get things right as a black man, we have the power like Americans, Asians, Japanese etc, 4yeras alone is enough for me and the world will stand for Anambra.

The desire to make things right, how things are done in other parts of the world, has been his ultimate concern for Anambra state.

Followed by Coal city fitness exclusive club Opkara square Enugu,

A club, that is constituted of 66% of Anambra indigene welcomed Dr Maduka with morning regimented exercise which ended with dancing, merriment and business meeting, the president of coal city fitness exclusive chief Cosmas Agagbo (Okpokaji Abba) express his joy and gave reasons why Dr manuka should not drop from the race because Anambra people needs him.

The trains ended at Onitsha

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Atiku Calls For Calm, Preaches Reconciliation, Harps On Party Supremacy / Akpabio Represents Critical Asset For The Promotion Of Good Governance -nnamani / According To Central Bank Of Nigeria, It Has No Power To Stop Nigerians From Spr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.