Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Anyone willing to take me through the ABC fundamentals of Copywriting? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Anyone willing to take me through the ABC fundamentals of Copywriting? (258 Views)

The Art Of Copywriting: Crafting Words That Sell Author: Monarchdigimart / Purpose Of Copywriting / Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone willing to take me through the ABC fundamentals of Copywriting? by Armstrong34(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
I need help with some clarity on copywriting.

Few questions about copywriting

(1) . is it compulsory for one to own a website or blog before he or she can perform well in copywriting?

(2). Is copywriting only for those who own product or service to market??

(3). I have the passion ,I need a mentor or tutor who can help me understand the fundamentals of copywriting so I can stand on my feet and know where to specialize based on my strength and weakness.

I am not really financially buoyant but I have a good computer with stable Internet and the time and passion to learn.

Admins please could you help us push to FP

(1) (Reply)

Preview Of Nigeria's Foremost Mystery And Detective Novels For 8-13-year Olds (C / Brief Report On Ibadan Creative Writing Workshop / The Knight's Tale By Geoffrey Chaucer - Plot Summary And Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.