Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout (26807 Views)

Messi Returns To Argentina Squad After Three-Month Ban / Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) / Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina Squad For First Time Since World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by ezechi24(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
heniford2:
Dude can not shine in another club his starness ends in dia Respect to Ronaldo his a man who never fears challenges i daf my cap 4 u OR OR C abeg EPL should start already oh i miss my boys CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB PLC WORLD WIDE COME 11TH OF NEXT MONTH WE WILL LIFT THAT SUPER CUP.. REMEMBER THE SKY IS ALWAYS BLUE!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy

Sometimes you just have to tell yourself the truth...you all know messi is the greatest...becus totti,Paul scholes,Ryan Biggs, Xavi played in one team doesn't mean they cant do well in other teams ...by the way messi has done his bit I football...80% of coaches says he is the greatest...so your opinion doesn't matter at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
anochuko01:

I just pray jamb offers you admission next year so that you can at least have hope of a better tomorrow.

Sorry ehn
wereh, you can't attain my educational levels till you return to dust, wherein you were formed.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Tunar18(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stop uttering trash. Work on yourself to an extent that your employer will pay any amount to retain you even if it warrants breaking all laws.

Barcelona didn't only helped Messi when no one was willing to accept him, they are now investing seriously so that he stays. Officially he takes pay cut but behind the camera he gets the balance.. Jara e

So for him it's loyalty + good business
heniford2:
Dude can not shine in another club his starness ends in dia Respect to Ronaldo his a man who never fears challenges i daf my cap 4 u OR OR C abeg EPL should start already oh i miss my boys CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB PLC WORLD WIDE COME 11TH OF NEXT MONTH WE WILL LIFT THAT SUPER CUP.. REMEMBER THE SKY IS ALWAYS BLUE!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by ezechi24(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
whippersnapper:
Eiberman na one club person
Then no born am make him go another club go perform
He prefers scoring eibar 5:0 while his mates have conquered Europe like napoleon Bonaparte

Bro he is the highest goal scorer against real madrid..Chelsea ..man u...atletico Madrid..man city...arsenal...sevilla..Tottenham...ask before you fall your hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
ode:
Lol. grin grin grin

Messi is winning his 7th Ballon d'Or soon. Suicide is an option if you disagree.
your can't even form a sentence of your own without plagiarising me. Dada.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by heniford2: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tunar18:
Stop uttering trash. Work on yourself to an extent that your employer will pay any amount to retain you even if it warrants breaking all laws.

Barcelona didn't only helped Messi when no one was willing to accept him, they are now investing seriously so that he stays. Officially he takes pay cut but behind the camera he gets the balance.. Jara e

So for him it's loyalty + good business
all this grammar na ontop messi head person way dey fear to prove himself 4 anoda club abeg make we hear word grin
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Karleb(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
complexBoss12:

Imagine if you were born with a growth deficiency, every one rejected you because you were small. Then someone picked you up, spent good money to place you on special diet and drugs. Gave you and your family a home. Gave you opportunity to realise your dreams and on top of that, made you rich beyond rich.

Are you going to be concerned about money or loyalty??

Messi has paid his debt in full
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by ezechi24(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Karleb:

@34 Ronaldo was signed for £100m

A flop like Hazard was signed for £160m

Messi is a free agent. Even Chelsea would pay him £700k weekly if he decides to join.

This move is just cowardice. The family excuse won't fly. He could have as well stayed at Argentina if he doesn't want to move.

The wage cut is an embarrassment and insult to a player Messi's caliber.

I laugh at the way some of you thinks...who is Jessi afraid of...the player with tge top assist who dey assist for barca...the only plate with the highest solo goals I history...why una go allow envy blind Una...na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Tundex911: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOAT � wey no fit prove himself outside Spain do you think that one na GOAT �

JUST ASKING
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by complexBoss12: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Karleb:

Messi has paid his debt in full
that is not your decision to make.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Topzee109: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
shocked
The most over hyped midget I've ever known since I started cultivating pubic hair..

Eibar man go rather die for spain than come to England wey defenders no tay get respect for senior man lipsrsealed
And he had most goals against English teams
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by thundafire: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
OChimex:
I doubt he will take a pay cut. tongue . This might just be what they want the media and La Liga to believe so that they evade the legal tussle with Laliga.

Greedy Messi who had been signing short contracts to demand outrageous wages any time his contract is renewed will now take 50% cut?? grin a big joke.

What I think is, Messi is paid 250k officially, and then 300k, unofficially.....

There is massive corruption is Barca, and Soccer in general. Sep Blatter was a case study...
ur ear dey pain u and ur eye dey hard for u to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by OChimex: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
twinke209:
he has never been greedy, if he was there are clubs that will pay him more than what his earning in Barcelona, mind you Barcelona and La liga are gaining from him

You are so ignorant of so many things around soccer. No club will actually afford Messi's wages over a long time without it taking a toll on their profit. Make research about Barca wage bills and finances, I have no time to go in details. Have you forgotten last season Messi and Barca had a huge disagreement, Messi refused to sign new contract and allowed his contract expire? Research the reason for that too. Na money matter cause the problem oooo.

No profit oriented club can afford Messi wages and bonuses for more than a year, without it draining their finances if they continue for years.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by kenex4ever(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
shocked
The most over hyped midget I've ever known since I started cultivating pubic hair..

Eibar man go rather die for spain than come to England wey defenders no tay get respect for senior man lipsrsealed
He has destroyed virtually all the english teams he has faced in champions league

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Classickj(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Grandmasteer:
wahoo.. £500,000 a week... even dem obi Cubana no fit earn that amount a week.. certainly my child must be a footballer, grace fit reach him sidegrin
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
obi day cash out in naira and not in pounds
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by aujile(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why are you killing yourself over someone's decision?
Those guys you mentioned made their decision, everybody won't make decision based on greed. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation as to why he made the decision... Y'all should take a chill pill
Karleb:

@34 Ronaldo was signed for £100m

A flop like Hazard was signed for £160m

Messi is a free agent. Even Chelsea would pay him £700k weekly if he decides to join.

This move is just cowardice. The family excuse won't fly. He could have as well stayed at Argentina if he doesn't want to move.

The wage cut is an embarrassment and insult to a player Messi's caliber.

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by ObaKlaz: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Xiaomi1:
your can't even form a sentence of your own without plagiarising me. Dada.

Not my fault...
Many times, I've had to respond to retards by using their own vocabs back to them for their easy comprehension. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by aujile(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Your opinion have never given him the achievements he has individually.
Tundex911:
GOAT � wey no fit prove himself outside Spain do you think that one na GOAT �

JUST ASKING

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
ObaKlaz:

Not my fault...
Many times, I've had to respond to retards by using their own vocabs back to them for their easy comprehension. grin cheesy
you mean you've wasted your entire destiny responding to retards. You are hopeless and unscrupulous, unlearned. Messi lapdog.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by aujile(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yet Messi is the one they look up to, trying to get to his level and surpass. Dude just keep doing his thing with ease.
KingDash:
this guy no shame.. them plant him placenta for this club..ronaldo and neymar na the only GOAT I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Jonah507(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
ezechi24:

Not everyone bro...only man u fans..real Madrid fans and some unfortunate people messi indirectly or directly destroyed their teams....even Ferguson knows mess I is the best.

Messi d try well well sha but CR7 remains the real GOAT!
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by OChimex: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
thundafire:
ur ear dey pain u and ur eye dey hard for u to comprehend

You sound frustrated and miserable. grin

Be happy,,,, child
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by FLYFIRE(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Still better than anyone in your past and future plus were you are coming from and all you represent plus all your loved players.
Especially his beloved that ate an apple that refused to pass through grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by ObaKlaz: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you mean you've wasted your entire destiny responding to retards like Xiaomi1. You are hopeless and unscrupulous, unlearned. Messi lapdog.

Pheeew!
Someone is hurt!! Are you on your period? grin You must be clutching a picture of your 'Man crush Thursday' Penaldo to your chest right now. cheesy grin grin

Take some Felvin for your cramps. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by damosky12(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
shocked

The same England wey Harry Kane, Salah, Son, Fernandez, Iheanacho and co be highest goal scorers? Abi which England you dey talk?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by JordanMichael(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Messi is not hyped really
Guru1111:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
ObaKlaz:

Pheeew!
Someone is hurt!! Are you on your period? grin You must be clutching a picture of your 'Man crush Thursday' Penaldo to your chest right now. cheesy grin grin

Take some Felvin for your cramps. You'll be fine.
suicide is your last option.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Very predictable

Mr Barcelona
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by ObaKlaz: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Xiaomi1:
suicide is your last option.
You make too much reference to suicide... Are you considering it? You don't have to. See a therapist, please.
It shall be well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Fortez: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Really
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by gazza07(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Try another club this man
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by petermichaels(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria and "Hate"!! Na big disease for our country.
That's why our players hardly last, cause we hate good things.
The guy is good! Admit it and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everton, Arsenal And Barcelona Femeni Wish Nigerians Happy Independence Day. / Update On Eket Township Stadium, work still ongoing .. Photos / Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.