Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) (25803 Views)

This Is Izaga The Tallest Igbo Masquerade / Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by McOluOmo: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
F
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Hausaman(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fake religion of love.
My heart goes to the families of millions of black slaves killed during the transatlantic slaves trade by the adrents of this christain church.

Also to the families of those killed by Catholic church born Adolf Hitler, that engineered the murder of over 100 million souls.

Lastly to the families & citizens of many countries forced to accept colonial rule of subdugation & the ill effects of joining us with the most corrupt, cocaine pushing, baby factories, international fraudsters & human sacrificing tribe on earth.
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Salmoneus(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Accepting Jesus is not the problem but living by the principles is hard, for example how many of una go turn the other cheek is I slap you? grin
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Lamasta(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
The gods have seen the true light....Remaining amadioha too to do the needful...
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
nothing wey we no go see for this life
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Franking: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Reminds me of Ijaw people. They are not sure whether they are Nigerians or Biafrans.
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Grace001: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
If you check it will be a member of LORD CHOSEN, those guys get touch for head
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Cerebellum: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
JosephXavier:
T

T tick you theregrin
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Onyxberyl: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Every lip shall proclaim that Jesus is Lord.
Maybe his own way of getting the listening ears of fellow masqs
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by King3urna(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396698/igbo-masquerade-preaches-gospel-jesus-christ-street-photo-video/

Hahaha only in IMO you will try this if you do in it in my state hahaha even the angel wey tell you make you try this go run leave you we Africans hate out culture yet we kill for white man religion wish I was there sha
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by CasNova(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
It is most likely a make-belief. Real masquerades don`t preach Christ; real Christians don`t do masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Nuelito: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Just when I thought I have seen it all
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by bigdammyj: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
There is no more time !
GOD Almighty is using all available tools to get people to Hear the Gospel of JESUS Christ so they can be Saved.
Remember, few months ago He used a Mad man to Preach the Gospel.
There is no more time People! REPENT and BELIEVE the GOSPEL of JESUS Christ Now..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by sureinfo: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol, no be small thing o. Things dey happen sha
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
bishop4life:
Stupidity...

People actually should learn to draw lines between certain things.
You don't have to cajole a culture to preach your stupid religion.

See the way you jumped into conclusion like a frog..... Na waa ooo
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Ykc2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Akabuoguu:
Is this not the same masquerade beggin for kanus release?
that one na for austria ,na me dey inside the masquerade
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by gleamy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Some End Times dude will comment here grin
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Btruth: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
.......true! Tell them, that there's no other way, than Jesus Christ.

John 3:16

smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by meolaniyi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
That Is holyspirit
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Akabuoguu:
Is this not the same masquerade beggin for kanus release?
Same costume I guess. He must really be a busy masquerade to quickly fly from London to start preaching in Nigeria within days if its same masquerade.
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Kuriosmynd: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na one pastor dey pull this stuff
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by perdollar(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na so one day d Chief imam of Mecca n Medina wl preach d gospel of Jesus Christ inside those mosque.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
bishop4life:
Stupidity...

People actually should learn to draw lines between certain things.
You don't have to cajole a culture to preach your stupid religion.

Is quoting me your take on this stupid act?
Or you felt you can strike and inject me with venom like a snake?

I am not the type of frog you eat, be careful.

I was just cool with you.... It's so glaring, everyone can see that. If you don't want that from anybody, choose your words.... imagine calling a religion stupid... Are you ok?
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396698/igbo-masquerade-preaches-gospel-jesus-christ-street-photo-video/
That is a taboo in our land, well using traditional masquerade to preach is actually an aluu in igbo culture even the Bible says gave what belongs to Ceasar to Ceasar, to God to God, if it were in those days traditional practice is still very much strong, this masquerade go hear am, must be made to appease the God's of our land.
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by dinomcjohn: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Glory be to God. The guy in masquerade did that to attract the people so they can hear the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As long as he's preaching Jesus, heaven rejoices as souls are won. Glory be to God forever. Hallelujah! Amen.
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Must you say Igbo masquerade.

What is wrong with saying "masquerade"

Useless homosexual
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by EMFF: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
We should know that God can pass his message through anybody to accomplish His mission. Remember, how He passed his message to a stubborn prophet through a donkey in the book of Numbers. Let's heed to the message and leave the messenger alone. Time is running out. Let's all turn to Christ and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by kechywillz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
cbrezy:
What a great way to gain Audience wink
Nawao,small children like this don spoil from pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igala Kingdom: Their Culture, Beliefs, Marriage, And History / Money Wife In Becheve, Cross River: A Story By Tunde Onakoya / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.