Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market (5746 Views)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Meet Abba Kyari's Wife And Children / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by wite111(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
I salute you Nigerians. Super cop my foot

20 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by psucc(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
His case is a pathetic one. He who goes to equity must do so with clean hands.

The God of Evans has done Kyari well.

Who get Kyari number, me #IWantBuyNativeCloth

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by fourboys: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by jetwonder(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin Kyari! A Symbol Of Bribery & Corruption!! The Most Wanted In America's Criminal List!!!

19 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by PrinceOfLagos: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
See his head

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Fairandlovely(f): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ole angry see he head like double decker bus

11 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Godstiger(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
should we now call him the super cup a.k.a "Abbapuppi"

19 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
People dragging Abba kyari can never forgive him, he slayed their soldier everywhere he sees them.
Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Candidate004: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Of all the thread title about ABBA KYARRI, yours is the funniest

14 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Jerryherd: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
cool

The way Ibo people dey rejoice sef.... He was indicted not convicted

Allen Onyeama was also indicted for fraud, that doesn't mean he is guilty, same as Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by ObiOfOnistha: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Obi Cubana in thought
Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by FreedomArmy: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Criminal masquerading as police officer. This man should be locked up cell for the rest of his life for using the power of the state to aid a criminal gangster
Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by flamingREED(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arewa is not finding it funny atall atall.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
See his head
Fairandlovely:
Ole angry see he head like double decker bus
na now una dey see him head una no see am before grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg, I like that blue shirt kary is wearing, na who get em number I won buy something like that and I need some caps too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by SportsHD: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Allen Onyeama was also indicted for fraud, that doesn't mean he is guilty, same as Abba Kyari

He's a Nigerian cop. He's automatically corrupt
Asides from that, we All know that oshodi Jack Bauer is corrupt. OC SARS Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by TheTrueSeeker2: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

What are you saying? Someone who is pleading guilty over a crime is mentioning your name and you are here talking about indictment

The Cop Kyari...

7 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by mytime24(f): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Notasyouthink: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
wite111:
I salute you Nigerians. Super cop my foot
Oyigboupdate this is your super cop you always celebrate for killing many innocent youths in imo state. You are in a looooooooooooonng thing udele n'eri ozu tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Abdul

On this case the conspiracy has been accepted by the culprit (hushpuppi) based on strong evidences

The conviction is already sealed just a matter of how long

So the fraud aide called Kyari faith is sealed as a joint conspirator in this case

5 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by muller101(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
He is about to be grilled. Where is that vulture griller.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by OyigboUpdate: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Oyigboupdate this is your super cop you always celebrate for killing many innocent youths in imo state. You are in a looooooooooooonng thing udele n'eri ozu tongue tongue tongue tongue

Innocent youths were killed in Imo state and all of a sudden Unknown gunmen attacks ended

1 Like

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Tinubuadvocate: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Idiot useless police officer. This is exactly what am telling one guy last time that Dino melaye not living with politics money that dude is fraudster.
Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Gadafii: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Their is nothing BMC zombies can't defend, they have been silent on this kyari matter since morning, they are in severe pains grin

I want them to explain how there favorite super criminal cop turn yomi casual abi obioma cheesy

Where is the dead meat seller, the residential nairaland zombie

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by cashkid18(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I guess it's only igbos that are rejoicing abi..

Go to Twitter and see your afonja brothers rejoicing too but you just have to involve single out the igbos. Foolish headslamming Yoruba fool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Jerryherd: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=cashkid18 post=104229753]
I guess it's only igbos that are rejoicing abi..

Go to Twitter and see your afonja brothers rejoicing too but you just have to involve single out the igbos. Foolish headslamming Yoruba fool[/quote

Na your stupid father be fool ..
Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Gadafii: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

mumu go chop dry grass in zamfara or katsina

FBI have been given the mandate to arrest him, if super criminal knows what's good for him, if he still have honour in him, he should enter the next molue to New York to clear his name.

Onyema has cleared his name and he has bounced back, let super kriminal do same.
By them way, I want to see that type of gandorla babaringa, how much do you think kyari will charge, vat included

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by Jerryherd: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Gadafii post=104229916]mumu go chop dry grass in zamfara or katsina

FBI have been given the mandate to arrest him, if super criminal knows what's good for him, if he still have honour in him, he should enter the next molue to New York to clear his name.

Onyema has cleared his name and he has bounced back, let super kriminal do same.
By them way, I want to see that type of gandorla babaringa, how much do you think kyari will charge, vat included[/quote

Idiotic Ipobians sef
Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by cashkid18(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=104229774][/quote]
Go and tell that to your useless father in oshun state

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market by BeardedMeat(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You just have to be stupid shaaaaaa

But must You? You have tried to remain sane on this kyari issue, I guess you couldn't sustain it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Fintiri, Keletapwa Today / Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu / FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.