Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Klopp Backed My Move To Union Berlin – Awoniyi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Backed My Move To Union Berlin – Awoniyi (311 Views)

Klopp Backed My Move To Union Berlin – Awoniyi / Kelechi Iheanacho's 23rd Birthday: Ndidi, Shehu, Simon, Awoniyi Celebrate Him / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Klopp Backed My Move To Union Berlin – Awoniyi by peremary(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigerian striker Taiwo Awoniyi has disclosed that Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, supported his permanent move to Union Berlin.
Awoniyi brought an end of his six years relationship with the Reds after agreeing permanent switch to the German Bundesliga Club side this month...https://naijaodds.com/2021/07/29/klopp-backed-my-move-to-union-berlin-awoniyi/

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea’s Super Cup Victory: Five Things To Take Away From The Game / Mv Predict!! Arsenal Vs Chelsea @ 4:30pm On Sunday – Who Will Score The First / Manchester City 'offer Cristiano Ronaldo Two-year Contract Worth £230,000-a-week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.