Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) (43953 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by joetem(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
'Good Evening, Ma.'

You are not a newspaper.

grin

Every spirit of attracting needless curse from Pa Benson Idahosa (+)

Get the fork behind me.

dirty mind, i hereby soak your mind with hypo
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by NaranyD(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
vickydevoka:
U see dis make up, en go make person go fûck him mama mate. Make government band am
Guy control that joystick in-between those legs.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Guys, lets wise up o. These women will use their wahala to kill their husbands and then sit back to be enjoying all the fruits alone. We must take very good care of ourself and enjoy life to the fullest! undecided

may the judgement of God fall on you for cursing his servant,your stupidity is about to catch up with you.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
WITH ALL THE MAKE UPS, I DONT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER AND A PAINTED FACE AFRICAN WITCH DOCTOR. WHY THEY HAVE QUICKLY FORGOTTEN WHAT GOD DID TO THE FIRST WOMAN THAT PAINTED HER FACE, REMAINS A MYSTERY TO ME.

will you keep shut, assistant jesus, who put you incharge of the lives of others?, there is a difference between old and new testament...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
madamthemadam:

may the judgement of God fall on you for cursing his servant,your stupidity is about to catch up with you.
Your curse shall be on your head. Useless woman

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by gassbee: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
78 years, Jesus, Money is good
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
HBD ma, I wish you long life and good health, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Saig: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
A woman cannot be a bishop according to the Bible. Bishops are men, not women.
She cannot be a bishop. (1Tim. 3:1-3)
The Bible says A bishop must be a husband of one wife, not a wife of one husband.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happy birthday my Mama more glorious years to celebrate we Cgmite worldwide celebrate you .

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Beey(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
pacespot:
Very good looking for that age
She looks good yes but they’ve also done a lot of editing on the pictures.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
That our mama.... I know some sick niralanders will come and spit rubish...

Guys make money to avoid seefinsh

Back to Abba and huspi matter grin
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by smartasuen(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
At 78, she still looks like today's bread!

May ur anointing fall upon my wife to be so that as she ages, she will still look toastable to me.

78 Hearty Cheers Sweet Mummy!!!!!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Women no longer age or look older than men their age like before.

Happy birthday to her.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beey:
She looks good yes but they’ve also done a lot of editing on the pictures.

I don't know why people can't post their natural pictures on social media these days, is it part of a trend or an inferiority complex?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Angelmichael63: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations ma
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
She look 50
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by AmuEbule: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Like play like play, one day, person go mistakenly date his grand mother's age mate.

Her make up artists, one word for you: CONTINUE grin grin
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wow we celebrate you ma

More blissful and gracious years to you

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Raytheon: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happy birthday to a Matriarch of faith.
You will finish strong in Jesus' name.
You will not fail, you will not faint, you will not fall.
God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Plus10(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happy birthday Mama...more grace to run the race to the end!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by zendi: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
It's not make-up oo, people.
There's something to the Annointing.
It's the Annointing over matter;
The Spiritual over the physical.

Her job, to her, is not stress.
Her job, to her, is Bliisssssss.

Happy Birthday Day, Madam.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Angelicqueen(f): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Slaying Bishop
Hope no poor members for her church
Or poor people for her neighborhood

Because she make up abi? Shoot.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by stax2021: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Land66613:
Loans of 5,000 to 5,000,000 1 year payment interval
SCAM!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by damosky12(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saig:
A woman cannot be a bishop according to the Bible. Bishops are men, not women.
She cannot be a bishop. (1Tim. 3:1-3)
The Bible says A bishop must be a husband of one wife, not a wife of one husband.

But the Bible did not say "a woman cannot be a bishop." You'll be adding to it to say that...
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by tellmemore15: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happy birthday ma, may God continue to keep you and grant you wisdom daily.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Your curse shall be on your head. Useless woman
you have already taken it and hence you will live through it, bornfool..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
madamthemadam:

I have already taken it and hence I will live through it. I am a bornfool..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by Raphaeldhero(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
Different colors of teeth...
The photographer no try sef!

I been think say na only me observe am o....
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Jezabel cool
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2021
robosky02:
Wow we celebrate you ma

More blissful and gracious years to you
In the picture, Faith Oyedepo look very well, is before her husband sacrifice her for money and power. cool
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by robosky02(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2021
gwama:
In the picture, Faith Oyedepo look very well, is before her husband sacrifice her for money and power. cool

When you don't know what to say just shut up...
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) by madamthemadam: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Elzakzaky:
live through your curse, mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must See Hilarious Announcement By A Church About Fuel Scarcity / Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / Prophet S.K. Abiara’s 8 Children In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.