Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021 (192 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, July 30, 2021)*

*THE MARKS OF THE LORD JESUS*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for transforming me from the kingdom of darkness, into the Kingdom of Your dear son, Jesus.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your holiness, and help me to be faithful to You, till the end, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your marks be so conspicuous in my life, that when men see me, they will see Your glory, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me by Your grace to be steadfast in: prayer, tithes and offerings, studying Your word, marital relationship, general human relations and in my service to You, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to be faithful to You, to myself and to others; and help me
to do Your perfect will in all things, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to love You with all my heart, spirit and soul; and to love others too, as myself, unconditionally, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every spirit of pride, hatred, malice, selfishness, and vain glory, in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of endurance, kindness, selflessness, humility, self-discipline and purity; please, let my life never bring shame or reproach to Your name, in Jesus' name.

10. I decree that henceforth, let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

11.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and begin to trouble, every troubler of his Israel, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Afraid Of Prophets? / For The Original Igbos / Miracle Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.