Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed (610 Views)

Share Your Worst Business Experience / I Am Starting My First Business With No Prior Business Experience / Anyone With Water Business Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed by Weixzy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good day wonderful people. Pls I want to go into pure water production and I need expertise advice...
Re: PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed by Oluwahelpme(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pure water business is not an easy business o. WhatsApp me for cool business u can venture into.
Re: PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Op don't let anyone discourage you, pure water business is a profitable business if you do your homework diligently. I currently running a pure water factory and it has been going well for me. This is my advice.
1)Make sure to have good sound vehicles. Because bad vehicle is a painful money pit in sachet water business.
2) Get very good and calm headed drivers. A bad driver will ruin your business to the ground.
3) Make sure your factory area has steady power supply. This way, you save a lot against generator running cost.
If you settle these issues, you should be fine.
Re: PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed by Weixzy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks all ....although I know nothing good comes easy but I still want to try
Re: PURE WATER BUSINESS Experience Is Needed by TheSparrow: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
There is no doubt, water is one of the most essential commodities needed for survival by all living organisms.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

The demand for packaged water is very high because it is consumed on a daily basis, by all people of all ages, race or religion. The raw materials needed to produce bottled water is readily available in abundance in Nigeria.

The article on the link below sheds light on what you need to know to setup a pure water production factory.

https://planbiz.com.ng/pure-sachet-water-production-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

H / Musk Agrees To ‘solve World Hunger’ For $8bn, But There’s A Catch / Tigernut Milk Business Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.