Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household - Celebrities (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household (55011 Views)

See Rudeboy Reaction After A Lady Brought Her Friends To A Date And The Man Only / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2022

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
AMERICA'S MOABITES AND AMMONITES

Around 896 BC, King Jehoshaphat of Judah was informed: “there cometh a great multitude against thee” (2 Chron. 20:2). The enemy, invading from outside Judah’s borders, represented a seemingly overwhelming force of fierce pagans: “the children of Moab, the children of Ammon, and with them other beside” (v. 1).

A “great multitude” has come against God-honoring, freedom-loving, patriotic Americans today; a seemingly overwhelming force numerically, that is also made up of “fierce pagans.’ But the enemies who threaten our country, unlike Judah’s, aren’t coming against us from outside our borders. It is home-grown pagans within our borders who are coming against us. Those who have illegally usurped governmental power have an ideology and agenda demands the murder of babies, the destruction of the traditional family and the Marxist transformation and de-Christianization of America.They have given a free hand to their ideological soul mates in the streets and every other "useful idiot" (to borrow a terms from Lenin) they can find to brutalize the public, burn cities down and create all the havoc they can. Our domestic enemies Are every bit as pagan and savage as the Moabites and Ammonites of Jehoshaphat’s day.

Here’s what Jehoshaphat did: first, he “proclaimed a fast” (v. 2); next, he prayed like this, “O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee”(v. 12). Then, the Lord threw the enemies of Judah into such a state of confusion that they fell upon one another and completely destroyed themselves (vv. 20-13). Christians need to pray that our “Moabites” and “Ammonites” and those who are “with them,” will come to a place of “repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ” (Acts 20:21) or that they will be put to such confusion that all of their power and influence, will be destroyed.

Americans don’t deserve deliverance from our Moabites and Ammonites. America’s Christians, generally speaking, don’t deserve, and therefore can't expect, to have their prayers answered because of their worldliness and disobedience. But God has promised, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (2 Chron. 7:14).

A. W. Pink wrote, “Nothing honors Him [God] more than the unquestioning confidence of our hearts when everything outwardly seems thoroughly against us.” The "unquestioning confidence of our hearts" is dependent upon the integrity there is in our hearts, which is dependent upon our being willing to turn from any of our ways that we even suspect are not pleasing to God — “Then” only “Then” can we expect the divine intervention that we so desperately need to deliver us from the domestic Moabites and Ammonites who coming against us today. (Like and share this if you can, and subscribe to thatwemayknow.com).

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

—John 8:32

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2022

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Richwallet:
2 Chronicles 20
Good News Translation
War against Edom
20 Some time later the armies of Moab and Ammon, together with their allies, the Meunites,[a] invaded Judah. 2 Some messengers came and announced to King Jehoshaphat: “A large army from Edom has come from the other side of the Dead Sea to attack you. They have already captured Hazazon Tamar.” (This is another name for Engedi.) 3 Jehoshaphat was frightened and prayed to the Lord for guidance. Then he gave orders for a fast to be observed throughout the country. 4 From every city of Judah people hurried to Jerusalem to ask the Lord for guidance, 5 and they and the people of Jerusalem gathered in the new courtyard of the Temple. King Jehoshaphat went and stood before them 6 and prayed aloud, “O Lord God of our ancestors, you rule in heaven over all the nations of the world. You are powerful and mighty, and no one can oppose you. 7 (A)You are our God. When your people Israel moved into this land, you drove out the people who were living here and gave the land to the descendants of Abraham, your friend, to be theirs forever. 8 They have lived here and have built a temple to honor you, knowing 9 that if any disaster struck them to punish them—a war,[b] an epidemic, or a famine—then they could come and stand in front of this Temple where you are worshiped. They could pray to you in their trouble, and you would hear them and rescue them.

10 (B)“Now the people of Ammon, Moab, and Edom have attacked us.

the majority of black people are heathens still unto this very day

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2022

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Kingpharamond: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
It is the enemy within himself that a man fights with.

I will speak on the bloodlines in my next posts coming up.
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2023
Richwallet:
Some men go to war against women I find this futile and dishonorable as a strategy. Men don't war with women, Jezebel was thrown out the window and feed to hungry dogs. This imagery shows men don't war with women. Men go to war with other men, a king against a king, an army against another army of men. This is my genetic memory of being a Frank. I am not afraid of other men and women mean nothing to me except booty after winning the war. Women can be cunning and manipulative because they are weak against male physical and logical domination. The kingdom is controlled by men yet we share equally with our daughters as co-heirs they have right to half the inheritance. So you do not throw out your daughter upon the world with nothing in a world controlled by men. Your daughter will become a slave if you do so to other men. It's other men that we war with and we must always keep our eye on the target.

Who are the men behind the New World Order? The Scripture say, Behold I saw a Green horse whose rider was named Death and She'ol followed him. Yes it does say Green, a green horse is an untrained horse and dangerous to get on his back for death will soon follow. The powers of She'ol, the 7 princes of darkness who worship is Death are behind the man bringing you war! A holy war to annihilate your bloodline and seize your daughters as slaves! This is why you must fight to keep your daughter safe even if you must drag her. Free men fight to the Death fearing not men or demons. Learn by the example of Christ the warrior king who warred after Death. Christ went to hell and fought in hell and won. Franks creator's of warrior monks called Knights Templar never retreated they fought to the Death. Free men fight to the Death!

Psalm 2
Good News Translation
God's Chosen King
2 Why do the nations plan rebellion?
Why do people make their useless plots?
2 Their kings revolt,
their rulers plot together against the Lord
and against the king he chose.
3 “Let us free ourselves from their rule,” they say;
“let us throw off their control.”

4 From his throne in heaven the Lord laughs
and mocks their feeble plans.
5 Then he warns them in anger
and terrifies them with his fury.
6 “On Zion,[a] my sacred hill,” he says,
“I have installed my king.”

7 “I will announce,” says the king, “what the Lord has declared.
He said to me: ‘You are my son;
today I have become your father.
8 Ask, and I will give you all the nations;
the whole earth will be yours.
9 You will break them with an iron rod;
you will shatter them in pieces like a clay pot.’”

10 Now listen to this warning, you kings;
learn this lesson, you rulers of the world:
11 Serve the Lord with fear;
tremble 12 and bow down to him;[b]
or else his anger will be quickly aroused,
and you will suddenly die.
Happy are all who go to him for protection
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnfPQk3f2xs

Shame. Tried to get all of y'all not to take that poisonous vaccine.

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Temple Prostitutes

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 12:13pm On May 27, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 6:10pm On May 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXYla1jU58

Australians seek compensation after suffering adverse side effects as a result of COVID vaccination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXYla1jU58

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Richwallet: 4:32pm On May 30, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Majeste: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
They are finally admitting that whole agenda was mass murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8qEWJglY
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by Majeste: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

What’s the dude talking about?

All the people who forced or tricked the poisonous vaccine on others. And how that vaccine is silently killing young healthy people through heart attacks.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
EnvyandHate:

All the people who forced or trick the poisonous vaccine on others. And how that vaccine is silently killing young healthy people through heart attacks.

Wow 😮

1 Like

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Black people enjoy killing and even among these Aztec descendants crossing the border everyday their ancestors made human sacrifice normal every day life.
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 1:09am On Jul 27, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2023
There is no black Jesus
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by HarshBitterTrut: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2023

Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2023
A Man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2023
The Coronavirus is Pedophilia.
Re: A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household by EnvyandHate: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Died suddenly

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

141 Things Jehovah Witnesses Can’t Do / Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.