Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts (2226 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / If Sowore Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Out By Now’ – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by SATANICALLY666: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Now that the lid has been blown off Abba Kyari, what will Buhari’s Government do with its so called super cop, whose recent pastimes is attending celebrity burials. This alleged FBI indictment must not be swept under the table because he shares ethnicity with Buhari

Let us see if Buhari arrests Abba Kyari with the same speed and brutality with which he attempted to arrest Sunday Igboho. This will help us know whether some are more equal than others in Nigeria. Because if Abba Kyari was Igbo, by now he would have been suspended

Imagine a so called ‘super cop’ admitting that he was arranging for native wears to be sown and picked up for a known criminal. Is that the kind of houseboy work he should be doing? Who knows what other errands Abba Kyari runs for other known and unknown fraudsters?

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1420773774299787266?s=19

8 Likes

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by jlinkd78(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yea
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by ivolt: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nonsense.
Reno should stop tribalizing every issue.
This is an issue of useful vs useless citizens.

Onyema was not arrested since 2019.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by IvarDboneless: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
His f0cking right bro

3 Likes

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Freestainworld(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
The man is untouchable, Buhari will tell us later that the judgement was doctored.

1 Like

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Monogamy: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
It's simply means the media noise na as usual charade. grin

But wait oo,Onyema was shielded the other time now.. Or is Onyema an Agatu man?

undecided

Better opportunity for Reno to press the blokos as usual

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by 143WaZoBia: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Reno. You no need dey stress am na time for all Nigerians to just fold hands they look wetin Buhari wan do. We no need to shout or call him attention the matter. No need for protest or uproar of any kind. Just de look wetin baba wan do.

1 Like

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
It's simply means the media noise na as usual charade.

grin
Hahahahaha

I can feel your tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by temitope27(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
This man is a tribalism asshole

4 Likes

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
This guy always use the Igbos head anytime he wishes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Anazp: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Adisa89(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Just as in the case of Pantami, expect FG and northern Muslims to "forgive" and "stand behind Abba Kyari" in these trying times. grin

Hypocrisy no to kee mallams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by velocity25(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
The blood of innocent people this man killed, will never allow him to have peace.
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by dynicks(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Super cork....sorry super Corp right now thinking of how much mess he's gotten himself into....

How could I have not seen this coming?....how could I have been so easily carried away by frivolities.?.....how I wan take clear my name like this now; me wey full country(naija) don see and brand as the country's jack Bauer...

Which kain temptation be this...which mind I wan use face person now tell the person say en be criminal?....where do I start from; where do I go?...chai! This one reach to yell damn niggar!!.

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na wa o
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by ObaKlaz: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Call Reno tribalistic all you want, but it's the truth.

Where is that Wakili man they arrested sometime ago? Is he not walking the streets freely with raised shoulders now?
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
He is a criminal, anytime he goes to USA he would be jailed so long as the matter fit sink hushpuppi.

(1).There is enough proofs he had an intimate relationship with Hushpuppi to the extent they "flexed" in Dubai.

A big contradiction from the lie that he had no encounter with Hushpuppi other than one phone call that was a mistake

(2). He was the security arm of the Hushpuppi mafia that was used to punish his adversaries, he was given a jail task to effect and carried it out with proofs

A big contradiction from the lie that he never jailed anyone except a mere arrest and immediate release

(3). The first two is more than enough to jail him, then comes the numerous implicating statement, transcript of his boasts to be hushpuppi eye in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by hybrid11(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
We all know that reno
Country that despise igbo
Hope Abba kyari live the rest of his life in prison
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by ZZ22: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Reno what if he is itshekiri? Is itshekiri that inconsequential that the air you breathe is Igbo, the only word you hear is Igbo, the talk in your mouth Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
This man is the ilamina of Nigeria politics
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Lamasta(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Am still waiting for Abba Kyari's response before I make my contribution grin
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Okoroawusa: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Reno if the man was your tribe nko? Abi you no get tribe?

What kind of nonsense is this?

3 Likes

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by NoSentiment: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
So ABBA Kyari shares ethnicity with Buhari?! If educated southerners like Reno are ignorant of basic fact like the ethnic origin of the name kyari, then I am not sorry to say many certificated southerners are absolute ignoramuses

3 Likes

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
angry ... Reno trying so hard to lick Igbo Ass after calling dem slaves grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by vedaxcool(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
This man is playing his easiest flute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by timesup234: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
oga shut up. You self na yahoo. all of una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
On the twenty ninth day in the seventh month of the year 2021, the people gazette opened the book of FBI about Abba, son of Kyari the super cop and written therein about Abba, son of Kyari that he is a currupt cop who received wired money from hushpuppi.

But Kyari in defence said he is a NATIVE WEAR PLUG
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Moferere: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gbamsolutely correct
Re: If Abba Kyari Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Suspended - Reno Omokri Reacts by Odoogu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why is Reno synonymous with "nuggets" like this? Like he is always waiting for stuffs like this to turn up.

You no go fit try am with yourubas, them go drag your nose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAUGHT! The Vice President, Osinbajo is Whispering To a beautiful Woman? Pic / Breaking News: Court Orders Nigeria To Return IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya / Who Is EFCC Talking To Here? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.