Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Man Who Survived Bandit Attack On Sokoto Expressway Narrates Ordeal (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Survived Bandit Attack On Sokoto Expressway Narrates Ordeal (video) (338 Views)

Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Survived Bandit Attack On Sokoto Expressway Narrates Ordeal (video) by KaplanDee: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
A man is fortunate to be alive and free after bandits
attacked him during a journey.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9xGpfDaZjI&pp=sAQA

He said he was travelling from Sokoto to Kano when he was
attacked by bandits who shot at his car. He said: "On our way from Sokoto, back to Kano, we were attacked by bandit, kidnappers. They shot me but I was able to escape.

I reversed and ran." He explained that policemen came to his rescue, with one policeman assisting him to change his tyre so he could continue on his journey. "They shot my tyre, they shot my car," he said, showing the dent the bullet made on his car. He thanked God for saving his life and the policemen for making themselves available.

(1) (Reply)

Disciplinary Measures On Officers Of The Nigerian Police Force. (abba Kyari) / Watch The Moment When Two Igbo Masquerades Fought Themselves / Update: Journalist Arrested In Ebonyi Over Incisive Facebook Post, Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.